Indianapolis XJs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Indianapolis XJs

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 08-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #1
XJKyle1389
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Xj Indianapolis XJs

I am moving to Indianapolis in one week this friday. Just curious how many XJ drivers are in the area...

I am coming from Northwest Indiana (Portage). So lets here it, where you guys/gals at??

P.S. I am on the South side just south of the loop.

XJKyle1389 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2008, 06:44 PM   #2
RaccoonJoe
1995 ZJ 

I'm down on the south side for work....staying in a hotel off I-65 and Southport Mon-Thurs. I've seen some others down here.....including a lifted/armored white XJ, looked like it belonged on the showroom floor.
Eagle Scout Jeep Club Member #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.0H.O.XJ
Ill have an XJ please, with a side order of 4.0, hold the catalyctic converter and the 02 sensors, thank you.
RaccoonJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2008, 06:22 AM   #3
kadetklapp
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I'm a budding XJ owner, hopefully by the end of the month. I live forty minutes west of Indy. A friend of mine is on the Portage PD, small world.

2008 "Jeep" Patriot <-----Crap.
kadetklapp is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.