Indiana vehicle laws that may apply to Jeepers/Offroad Enthusiasts - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Indiana vehicle laws that may apply to Jeepers/Offroad Enthusiasts

Alloy USA and Posi-Lok Cable Axle Disconnect Kits Dana 30 Ledlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 99551 Ton Heavy Duty Steering Upgrade Kit. New and Improved d

Unread 02-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #16
csouers
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfjeeper View Post
This is nothing new to me,30 years ago the city i live in we use to get pulled over alot for bumper height,i think back then it was 30in. from ground to bottom of bumper(my memory aint what it use to be),but cops would let you choose where you wanted the measurements done (location wise that is),remember that was back when we first started jacking up trucks really high and cops didnt really know what to do about it,they were usually looking for other violations
Dad said sort of the same thing about back in the 70s and 80s. It seems like, nowadays, they don't mind as much, until you start acting like a jagoff (which is not uncommon where I'm from. Stupid hick kids in their 8" lifted trucks with super swampers ).

My Photography
csouers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2012, 01:46 AM   #17
ten_10foot

When I first bought my first wrangler in '07, I just anonymously called my local state police post and asked my questions. One was about doors off with no side mirrors. He told me as long as I had a rear view mirror I was fine, and to just be aware that I would have limited visibility.
ten_10foot is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.