Indiana Jeep clubs? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Indiana Jeep clubs?

Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Unread 01-23-2013, 08:58 PM   #31
TheHeilis
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks guys!

White Jeep Club Member #117
TheHeilis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2013, 12:44 AM   #32
Jeeper4life88
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdw View Post
Allen, if you ever have a chance to wheel with The Heilis, do it. I meet him on a Jeep Jamboree. He is one of the nicest persons I have meet.
Ah cool, I will have to do that.

2004 Jeep Liberty- BFG A/T's and some skid's and tow hooks, otherwise pretty much stock.
Jeeper4life88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2013, 09:06 AM   #33
2kdsTj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Looking for some help-- can someone from Jeeps Going Wild or any other club that is famililar with the area around Redbird an Haspin. I am the event coordinator for www.CORE4x4.net and we are looking to do a "mini ultimate adventure" in September. I am looking for someone to help me out in cool/odd areas or spots to route into the drive between parks.. Looking for stuff like "the worlds largest ball of twine" stupid stuff like that??

Any help will be appreciated.. You can pm me or e-mail to traumateacher@yahoo.com

Thanks
2kdsTj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-10-2013, 06:26 PM   #34
2kdsTj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks Anthony and Swift.. Its greatly appreciated and I will forward you guys a flyer when we get them together.
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:42 AM   #35
jake_blue
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kdsTj View Post
Looking for some help-- can someone from Jeeps Going Wild or any other club that is famililar with the area around Redbird an Haspin. I am the event coordinator for www.CORE4x4.net and we are looking to do a "mini ultimate adventure" in September. I am looking for someone to help me out in cool/odd areas or spots to route into the drive between parks.. Looking for stuff like "the worlds largest ball of twine" stupid stuff like that??

Any help will be appreciated.. You can pm me or e-mail to traumateacher@yahoo.com

Thanks
Maybe I'm not understanding what you're looking for... are you seeking a person or club that knows Redbird or Haspin well to act as a guide or are you looking for attractions that are en route to Redbird or Haspin? Like a Road Rally / Scavenger Hunt type of thing to make the trip less tedious? I thought you meant the former until the ball of twine thing!
Unread 02-11-2013, 03:25 PM   #36
2kdsTj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Jake, mainly looking for cool stuff in between parks to break up the drive between parks.
Unread 02-15-2013, 03:35 AM   #37
Warbossjerry
2013 JK Wrangler 

Don't think there is anything in the redbird area. Linton And Dugger don't really have anything.
Warbossjerry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.