indiana buddy - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > indiana buddy

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-16-2008, 01:58 PM   #1
JRocker
2003 TJ Wrangler 

indiana buddy

hello,

I am looking for someone in indiana to help me install a budget boost on a 97 wrangler. I will buy all the beer.

JRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2008, 02:07 PM   #2
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

shoot a PM to recoil101 and Hot_rod_hooligans on here. They will get you taken care of. If they can't, I'm sure they can get you in touch with someone that can. Tell them James sent you.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2008, 02:51 PM   #3
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm friends with all of those guys ^^ and we are the guys to talk to. Send me or one of them a PM. Good job James....now get your *** home.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2008, 03:19 PM   #4
HACKSHACK
2010 JK Wrangler 

if that does not work out for you i have my own shop and could help no issue let me know plymouth in. later
HACKSHACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2008, 04:46 PM   #5
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRocker View Post
hello,

I am looking for someone in indiana to help me install a budget boost on a 97 wrangler. I will buy all the beer.
We'll get ya taken care of. The guys (imped4now, recoil101, hotrod_hooligan) and I all hang out together, wrench together, and wheel together. let any of us know if you need a hand

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2008, 05:17 PM   #6
snkwired
1993 YJ Wrangler 

you guys know how to do the SYE install. i am going to be getting my lift and sye and shaft soon. hope to get it in befor end of year
snkwired is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2008, 06:17 PM   #7
RubiRed06
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I have the floor jack and jack Rough Country lift took Marc and I about 4 hours.
RubiRed06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.