Indiana Assistance! Free Beer! Building a CJ rig - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Indiana Assistance! Free Beer! Building a CJ rig

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-28-2013, 05:55 PM   #1
lifeisgood916
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Indiana Assistance! Free Beer! Building a CJ rig

Anyone in the area want to help out with my build, I've got welder garage and plenty of beer.

Trying put together a dana 44 rig, Its got a fresh 360 .60 that's been sitting for a few years, everything is basically and bolted on there I just need some help getting it all working together.

I need to get it fired up and some other stuff like steering colum installed and dreaded wiring.

EMAIL ( Lifeisgood916@gmail.com ) or MSG Me --- ill provide the beer, garage is a little dusty but has wood stove!

If ya need to weld or use any tools i'm pretty well covered there,

lifeisgood916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 12:27 PM   #2
redding1327
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Ok, where in Indy? The drive from my house to say, Greenwood-Southport is a lot different than the drive to Zionsville-Anderson. Would be interested in coming up. Do you have a bender? I am thinking of making my own stinger.
redding1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 07:15 PM   #3
lolitsdaelan
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'd volunteer, but I doubt I could be of much help unless you need a simple wrench monkey...
lolitsdaelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2013, 11:21 PM   #4
Warbossjerry
2013 JK Wrangler 

I'm west side. Where are you. I don't have any training, but grew up on a farm, so have built everything from a combine motor to a 53 Chevy truck from just a frame.
Warbossjerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2013, 07:19 AM   #5
lifeisgood916
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Update,
Everything is basically done except wiring and my custom front shaft.
Jeeps in anderson indiana, ill make the drive whenever needed. sorry no bender , just bunch of welders and tire tools, air tools, etc lots of stuff. I live by lucas oil stadium now, would really like to figure her out!

Thanks again guys!
Unread 03-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #6
lifeisgood916
1989 YJ Wrangler 

9163178250 is my # hit me up and we can set up a time to knock it out, thanks again.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.