Hamilton Co People? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Hamilton Co People?

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 10-04-2012, 01:42 PM   #1
rhorine
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hamilton Co People?

Ok so I live in Noblesville and would love to know of a local place to get the tires a little muddy…

I know there is a spot at beaver materials, but there is also a huge sign that say’s no trespassing, which I’m not one to go on to land illegally. I also found another spot just east of 37 on strawtown ave. from what I saw driving past and from google maps it looks like a little trail that just goes down to the white river back… this place could be real interesting since I live like 5 min from here. But it also has a gate and a small sign that says no trespassing, but on the bottom of the sign has the Chrysler logo at the bottom??? Anyone else here know about this place? Or any other places locally in Hamilton county?

rhorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2012, 06:55 PM   #2
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Just drive out to the Badlands. It's just over an hour away. Plenty of places to have fun there... stock or not.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2012, 02:42 AM   #3
Evil_98_ZJ
1998 ZJ 

Don't know of any places local but I also live in Nobletucky just off of 238 and 37.
Evil_98_ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #4
jake_blue
2008 JK Wrangler 

Come on out the the Badlands this Saturday - there's a group of us riding. If you want to caravan, PM me and I'll give you my number. I live in Lebanon so you'll have to go right by and I can meet up with you at 39 and 47... 32 east of Lebanon is currently closed to through traffic.
Unread 10-11-2012, 01:19 PM   #5
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in Carmel and used to live in Noblesville. Nowhere legal to wheel. Go up to Attica.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.