Fort wayne - jeep night! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Fort wayne - jeep night!

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 08-20-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
QSLFTW

Fort wayne - jeep night!

Did you know that Fort Wayne's Quaker Steak and Lube has a Jeep driver discount???

Quaker Steak & Lube has Jeep and Truck Night EVERY Friday night!!! Ask your waitress for a Jeep VIP Pass and you get 15% off your bill every Friday!

Such a great deal for Jeep drivers!

QSLFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2012, 11:35 PM   #2
rfjeeper

2007 JK Wrangler 

I didnt know that,too bad i work nights
rfjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2012, 07:29 PM   #3
mickey85
2004 WJ 

So, I guess I'm going to be moving my work's drink night to Quaker Steak! Lovin' it.

The Albatross - 2004 WJ Laredo 4.7, clackety lash adjusters, 3 gallons of antifreeze on the floorboard, 109,000 mile daily driver.
mickey85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.