Fellow Jeepers, Looking for some help, north side of indy - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Fellow Jeepers, Looking for some help, north side of indy

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-18-2013, 10:26 PM   #1
lifeisgood916
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Fellow Jeepers, Looking for some help, north side of indy

Anyone in indianapolis area want to help me break in my rebuilt 360 .60 an get her fired up? I've got everything done except some wiring, master cylinder, and front drivshaft. just need some assistance with wiring. I've got full fridge, heat, plenty of tools, clean garage.

Should be an easy gig, but would be a big help having someone who was familiar with the cj's.

Thanks in advance - Username@Gmail.com or hit me up through forums

lifeisgood916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2013, 11:51 AM   #2
redding1327
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Check your other post bro. Me and another guy are interested in coming out and giving a hand.
redding1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #3
lifeisgood916
1989 YJ Wrangler 

sorry, using my phone to post this, couldn't find the old post. and couldn't figure out how to delete one, thanks!
lifeisgood916 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.