Fabricator - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Fabricator

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-03-2012, 06:58 AM   #1
sensor5
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Fabricator

Does anyone know of anyone who fabricates Jeep TJ front tube fenders in central Indiana. I'm looking for a set, but don't want to spend upwards of $500-$1000 for them. I'm just looking for a set that will allow me to run 33" tires with my 2" lift...don't really want to lift any higher.

sensor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #2
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

if you're willing to wait a couple of months I'll probably be selling my poison spider tube fenders along with inner fenders. Not sure on cost or exactly when yet, but I'm wanting to do something different

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2012, 07:32 PM   #3
Rugby_3
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Not sure what his cost is but check out http://aresfabrication.com/. He is a Midwest guy just north of Chicago.
Rugby_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 11:14 PM   #4
idiot magnet
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Check out some of the kits and there are several of us that could weld them up for you.
idiot magnet is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.