Bundy Hills? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Bundy Hills?

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 09-02-2012, 03:19 PM   #1
thrown_hammer
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Bundy Hills?

I posted this in the MI forum, but got no response. So any IN Jeepers have any opinion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrown_hammer
Headed up with a local club Sept. 9th. How does it compare to Badlands in Attica, IN? That is where we normally go, so I am excited to try another spot.

thrown_hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2012, 07:43 PM   #2
ryan6580
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Looks pretty badass! Id like to hit that park! It's the same distance for me as the badlands.
ryan6580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2012, 11:23 PM   #3
Jeeper4life88
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Its a pretty nice place, its not as big as the badlands, but its only about a hour away from me, and still a nice place to wheel..

2004 Jeep Liberty- BFG A/T's and some skid's and tow hooks, otherwise pretty much stock.
Jeeper4life88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.