Bestop Bikini, Windjammer, Duster & more - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Bestop Bikini, Windjammer, Duster & more

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....

Unread 03-26-2012, 08:38 AM   #1
Danno6102
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Bestop Bikini, Windjammer, Duster & more

Posting this here instead of classified because I don't want to dick with ship anything. I'm trying to sell it as a lot first, then I'll break it up if it doesn't sell in a week or so.

I pulled all of this out of the bag yesterday to get the pics & was amazed at how nice of shape this is in. It is literally like new!

For '03-'06 TJ

All black diamond & I believe I have all parts including miscellaneous screws.

Bestop Part no.
Bikini 52528-35
Windjammer 80032-35
Duster 90022-35
Header Channel 51238
Door Surrounds 55012-01

All of this would sell for $450 new. This came with the Jeep when I bought it, but I've never put it on. I can't use it because I have kids & need my rear seat often. In great shape. Asking $300

"Evolution through carnage, the Jeep will keep what it needs."
Danno6102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 03:52 PM   #2
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

a buddy of mine is interested in this and wanted me to get some pics if I could. he lives in the south chicago burbs. Where abouts are you located?
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 05:58 AM   #3
Danno6102
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickit1981 View Post
a buddy of mine is interested in this and wanted me to get some pics if I could. he lives in the south chicago burbs. Where abouts are you located?
Jeesh! completely spaced posting the pics in the original post!

I live SE of Indy, but could make a Badlands trip int he near future to meet up.

On to the pics! The bag is all the hardware, tailgate brackets etc. I also have the tailgate bar & the little lip that goes on the step in the tub for the windjammer flange plus the screws, which I forgot to put in one of the pics. Should be everything last little thing you'd need to do a full install.

Unread 03-27-2012, 06:36 AM   #4
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

yeah.. that looks in real good shape. Are you planning on going to Go Topless day at the Badlands on May 19th? I know thats the next time he plans to be there. I may be there before then though. I am going to send him these pics and see what he says.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 07:14 AM   #5
Danno6102
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

I hadn't really had a date set to go yet. I'd like to get out in April sometime though. Let me know.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.