Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Badlands Trip Oct 1st?

986 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  boilerup1998 
#1 ·
I am going to be in West Laf. for the Purdue vs. ND game, and I am trying to gather some people to go to the Badlands that morning. I am going with a buddy who has never been before and I have only been once, so it would be nice to have some other people there with experience on the trails. We would prob only be spending a half day there (8 or 9 til 12 or 1), since we have to get back for the game.
Anyone up for it?

#4 ·
I might be able to go. I've been there once and want to go back before winter. I live about 2 hours away, so I would be able to stay all day. Plus I want to break in my new lift.

#7 ·
I probably wont make it. My new tie rod hasnt come in yet.. so by the time it does.. I know I wont have time to put it on during the week next week.. so it will probably go on Saturday.. along with my rock lights. Sorry. next time i guess. We are headed to redbird on october 22nd if youre interested.

#8 ·
I'll be going down there on Saturday. If you see a green YJ with flat fenders that's me. I don't have a cb radio so you'll just have to look around if you want to meet up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.