Badlands trip - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Badlands trip

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country small builder parts in stock!! Awesome priceANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 12-22-2011, 10:54 AM   #1
ejschultz
Web Wheeler

1997 ZJ 

Badlands trip

My buddy todd4198 and I are considering taking our very mild ZJs down to the Badlands on either Monday or Tuesday (12/26 or 12/27) next week. Would anyone else like to go or meet us there? It's still up in the air for now. I have a killer front end clunk that I would like to diagnose and possibly fix before the trip. If it's nothing major, I'll not worry about it. If it's something that requires immediate attention, I may need it fixed before I go. I've tried and checked a bunch of stuff with no avail. Everything down there looks tight, even with a pry bar. If anyone wants to head down there, reply or PM me. Same if anyone wants to see if they can diagnose what I have been unsuccessful at diagnosing with my front end.

ejschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
ejschultz
Web Wheeler

1997 ZJ 

And never mind. Our days off don't match up like we originally assumed. We're still trying to work out something though.
ejschultz is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.