Badlands sold... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Badlands sold...

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 03-04-2008, 03:47 PM   #1
rockinxj00
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Xj Badlands sold...

Troy and lisa have sold the badlands. The new owners used to run paragon offroad park. just wondering if this is going to be a good thing. i read on a naxja thread that paragon didnt offer multi-day discount like you get at the badlands. does anyone think they might jack around with the pricing? just curious.

Unread 03-04-2008, 05:25 PM   #2
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I am not too worried about it. I have heard nothing but good things about these two. Offroaders.com has had a ton of write ups on paragon and the owners and if they run Badlands just like they did Paragon then I am more excited than anything....as far as pricing....who knows, I doubt they will change much so they dont risk losing an already massive customer base

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2008, 06:27 PM   #3
rockinxj00
2000 XJ Cherokee 

yea thats what i was kinda thinking as well, but you never know. i cant see anyone ruining what is already a great thing.
Unread 03-04-2008, 06:47 PM   #4
BeachinXJ
Resident McGeek

2000 XJ Cherokee 

http://jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=527779
Join the XJ Owners Club | Download the iMarn® iPhone App!
SIRA 4x4 Offroad Association
Rule #1 - No talking about the weather!
Homepage | Jeepspace Group|Twitter!|Facebook
BeachinXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2008, 06:49 PM   #5
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

rockinxj00, Im from Middlebury! Any good places to wheel up there? I get bored on the weekends when I go back to my parents and would like to know of some good places to go....are you originally from Goshen?

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2008, 07:09 PM   #6
mike_dippert
hodophobic

2005 LJ Wrangler 

kyle and steph are awesome! it's too bad what happened to them at the oak ridge paragon
JF taught me that the 2.5L, Ax-5 and D35 together are so powerful that angels weep when I shift into 4LO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
The only thing a bicycle inner tube is good for, is tying a knot in the end of when you run out of condoms.
mike_dippert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2008, 04:16 PM   #7
rockinxj00
2000 XJ Cherokee 

no im originally from elwood indiana. moved to goshen with my parents in 84. been in goshen since. i actually work in middlebury. no where to wheel up here unles you got someone with property.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.