Badlands September 10th - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Badlands September 10th

Savvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in StockSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 09-02-2008, 05:08 PM   #16
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

bummer jeffro, I hope we can do a trail report that will even compare to the quality of yours!

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2008, 07:07 AM   #17
cyberpunk
2007 JK Wrangler 

I have a stock 07 Sahara on 18s, will I be able to hang? I just got it and am itching to get out there but I haven't had time to mod it yet, still digging out from under the $2500 down payment.
cyberpunk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2008, 09:52 AM   #18
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpunk View Post
I have a stock 07 Sahara on 18s, will I be able to hang? I just got it and am itching to get out there but I haven't had time to mod it yet, still digging out from under the $2500 down payment.

Ya you will definitely be able to hang with us! The pumpkinator is a stock TJ on 31" land terrain tires (they are basically street tires but he gets all sensitive when I call them that) This will be a great opportunity to get to know your rig and to get comfortable wheeling it! I always suggest taking your rig wheeling when it is bone stock so you can get an idea of the direction you want to go once you start modding! Hope to see you there man. If you can make it add your name to this list!

so far it is:
Gribbles - Patriot Blue TJ(Mike)
Bennettj13 - Impact Orange TJ aka pumpkinator (James)
Hotrod_hooligan - Silver XJ (Rod)
Recoil101 - Steel Blue TJ(Jerry)
Imped4now - Black TJ(Connor)
Critter - Tan/green TJ Rubicon(?)

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 09-03-2008, 10:18 AM   #19
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Hotrod_hooligan - Silver XJ aka Sliverback (Rod)
Recoil101 - Steel Blue TJ aka Blue Fury (Jerry)
Imped4now - Black TJ (Connor)
Critter - Tan/green TJ Rubicon(?)

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2008, 05:00 PM   #20
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i still need a name for my jeep......

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 09-03-2008, 05:54 PM   #21
jackel440
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I would like to try and make it out there with you guys.I think i can pull it off for that sunday.I too have never really had my jeep out on the trails so i will be learning some stuff too.Wife will be at a horse show so I think ican make it.May bring my son and my niece
Unread 09-03-2008, 08:47 PM   #22
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

awesome bro! youve got a rubi so you'll be able to hang just fine! hope too see you there! Post up here when you know for sure and add your name to the list so we know who to look for!

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 09-03-2008, 08:54 PM   #23
jackel440
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by critterjeep View Post
well i moved some things around on the 14th and i think i can go. i'm about 95% sure, but I'll know better on thursday, so count me in. If something happens that I can't make it, I'll post here.
hey critter,you live over in logansport right? let me know when you plan to leave ,and i will try and hook up with you for the drive over if you want
Unread 09-03-2008, 09:27 PM   #24
Merc1973
2002 WJ 

Where is the Badlands? I live i Lombard, how far is that? I have never done an y wheeling, i just got my WJ 2 months ago..

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Merc1973 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2008, 10:21 PM   #25
critterjeep
2003 TJ Wrangler 

hey jackel, yes i do, but if my little brother wants to go, then i will have to run over to rensselaer where he goes to college and get him. that would add quite a bit to your trip. if he doesn't end up going, i'll post here and tell ya and then that would be cool to head over together.
2003 Rubicon (shale green/khaki), 33x12.5x15 BFG Mud KM2s on Pro Comp 8179s (Firestone Winterforce on stock Moabs for winter), Bilstein 5100s, 3" AEV (nth) Progessive coils, OME steering stabilizer, 1" M.O.R.E. body lift, JKS adj. track bar in the front, 1" JKS budget motor mount lift, RC quick discos, OR-Fab rear rock crawler bumper with 2" receiver, Rokmen 3/16" steering box skid plate, Rokmen rear frame tie-ins, Teraflex 3/16" heavy-duty oil pan skid plate, Alpine CDE-124SXM CD/sat radio MP3 player, Bestop sliding windows, Bestop Safari Bikini top (green military camo), Mopar "windjammer" rear window, Mopar "duster" tonneau cover with tailgate bar, Rockhard Full roll cage with full padding, KC slimlites long range/off road lights on KC windshield mounts, Tuffy security glove box, Pilot LED tail lights.
critterjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2008, 10:22 PM   #26
critterjeep
2003 TJ Wrangler 

hey marc, the badlands is in attica indiana, about 25 miles southwest of lafayette. it's pretty close to illinois. not sure where in chicago lombard is, but you'd probably want to take I65 out of merrillville all the way to lafayette. it'll take you a little east but it's probably the fastest way. You could take 41 as a direct shot, but it's a slower road.
2003 Rubicon (shale green/khaki), 33x12.5x15 BFG Mud KM2s on Pro Comp 8179s (Firestone Winterforce on stock Moabs for winter), Bilstein 5100s, 3" AEV (nth) Progessive coils, OME steering stabilizer, 1" M.O.R.E. body lift, JKS adj. track bar in the front, 1" JKS budget motor mount lift, RC quick discos, OR-Fab rear rock crawler bumper with 2" receiver, Rokmen 3/16" steering box skid plate, Rokmen rear frame tie-ins, Teraflex 3/16" heavy-duty oil pan skid plate, Alpine CDE-124SXM CD/sat radio MP3 player, Bestop sliding windows, Bestop Safari Bikini top (green military camo), Mopar "windjammer" rear window, Mopar "duster" tonneau cover with tailgate bar, Rockhard Full roll cage with full padding, KC slimlites long range/off road lights on KC windshield mounts, Tuffy security glove box, Pilot LED tail lights.
Unread 09-03-2008, 11:46 PM   #27
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

so is it safe to say:

Hotrod_hooligan - Silver XJ aka Sliverback (Rod)
Recoil101 - Steel Blue TJ aka Blue Fury (Jerry)
Imped4now - Black TJ (Connor)
Critterjeep - Tan/green TJ Rubicon(?)
Jackel440 - White LJ Rubicon (?)

We are going to try and leave earlier than normal. So pretty much what that means is we would like to be at the park by 9:30 or so, we typically don't get there till around 10:30. So the game plan so far is we are meeting in Lebanon at the truck stop at 8:30 and then heading out from there. So those of you who want to meet us there...awesome! if not then just plan on meeting us at the park, thats cool too! if you have a CB we will be on Channel 12. For those guys who have never been to the Badlands. You will need a flag for your jeep, which you can purchase there for like $15 or pick one up somewhere else. Things will be more set in stone in a week when the date is closer! Can't wait to see you all there for an awesome day of wheeling!

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 09-04-2008, 02:19 AM   #28
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribbles View Post
i still need a name for my jeep......
It's the Mc Gribblet. We could put a little McDonalds arch right above the Jeep logo on the fenders.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2008, 08:42 AM   #29
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

ya....i"ve already got that name in addition to gribbles, griblet, gribs....etc etc.....

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 09-04-2008, 10:57 AM   #30
critterjeep
2003 TJ Wrangler 

the gribble-ator

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.