Badlands oct 22-23 - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Badlands oct 22-23

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsNew jk doors from steinjager

Unread 10-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #46
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

image-3427320377.jpg

ChadjasonW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2011, 02:28 AM   #47
two_much_talk
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadjasonW View Post
That's bad *** never thought of that one. Have you not seen some of the jeeps going? A few are new JK's and I know there will be at least two 06 ish rubi's .mall crawler is not your rig but the additude you bring and how you use it! Come out there's no zeeps going yet
my sentiment exactly. its how you drive not what you drive !!

my ZJ has been a little massaged. but I have yet to push it since I bought/built it.

I still gotta find a trailer !! I may have to just go buy one ...
two_much_talk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2011, 06:28 AM   #48
Danno6102
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickit1981 View Post
I would come.. but we are planning on heading to Redbird on the 22nd with about 6 jeeps. We havent made it out there yes this year... and I only live about an hour from the Badlands.. so we are there often.
Hey Nick! With all the rain we've recieved the past couple days, you might want to reconsider Redbird! Place gets messy.

We're still in. Bring my Father-in-law. He's contemplating selling his Harley & getting a Jeep.
Danno6102 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2011, 07:46 AM   #49
mattwillard06
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Anyone know how sloppy it gets there with this much rain? Went n played on a little trail yesterday n made sure the winch is working just fine looking forward to getting really muddy but noticed last time I was up most of the holes ( it was dry there) are all rutted up from the big trigs.

06 rubi dana 44 f/r lockers f/r 2" suspension lift 285/75/16 GY MTR 8000# winch sway quick disco
mattwillard06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2011, 08:08 AM   #50
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno6102

Hey Nick! With all the rain we've recieved the past couple days, you might want to reconsider Redbird! Place gets messy.

We're still in. Bring my Father-in-law. He's contemplating selling his Harley & getting a Jeep.
We will be ok. I'm sure badlands will be sloppy as well. I prolly be there on the 5th as well... I need a change of scenery.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2011, 10:36 AM   #51
Danno6102
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattwillard06 View Post
Anyone know how sloppy it gets there with this much rain? Went n played on a little trail yesterday n made sure the winch is working just fine looking forward to getting really muddy but noticed last time I was up most of the holes ( it was dry there) are all rutted up from the big trigs.

06 rubi dana 44 f/r lockers f/r 2" suspension lift 285/75/16 GY MTR 8000# winch sway quick disco
I don't think it will be too bad. There are plenty of areas that don't get too messy, quarry, dunes, etc. I'm sure the swampy area on the west side of the property will be pretty sloppy if you're into the mud scene.
Unread 10-20-2011, 05:27 PM   #52
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

It's fine, remember to air down!!! Just got done with my one ton brake mod. This just turned into a shake down run for me  if it makes yaw feel better my rear locker has bipolar syndrome lol sometimes it's on and others well it's FUBAR 
Unread 10-20-2011, 05:45 PM   #53
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by two_much_talk

my sentiment exactly. its how you drive not what you drive !!

my ZJ has been a little massaged. but I have yet to push it since I bought/built it.

I still gotta find a trailer !! I may have to just go buy one ...
Don't commit to a trailer till you know you want to wheel a lot. (or buy kick cars) I have buddy's who rent them from u haul when we go to harlin. Just thro'n it out there?
Unread 10-20-2011, 11:43 PM   #54
two_much_talk
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Don't commit to a trailer till you know you want to wheel a lot. (or buy kick cars) I have buddy's who rent them from u haul when we go to harlin. Just thro'n it out there?
almost bought one this afternoon. I need one. I go as much as I can and the used to go about once a month till I started working on the one ton swap in my wrangler.

now I still wheel as much as I can and my local club plans one a month big or small.

I would use it a lot if I had one.

I have one lined at to rent, pick it up friday afternoon.
Unread 10-21-2011, 01:12 AM   #55
two_much_talk
1997 TJ Wrangler 

oh, and does anyone have a line on a D44a axle ? I'd like to have spare rear shafts but can't find any here in michigan???
Unread 10-21-2011, 04:18 AM   #56
Danno6102
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Well, looks like I'm web wheeling this one. Was reminded that 3 weeks ago I promised to help my bro-in-law tomorrow. Awesome.

At least I'll get my Aussie, front bump stops & longer YJ brake lines installed tonight.

Save my pennies for the 5th I guess.
Unread 10-21-2011, 08:26 PM   #57
two_much_talk
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
So far there's 8 confirmed and sill waiting on 20ish. Lot of old school rigs CJ's Y X's and Tj . So bring your junk on out and have some fun. Wouldn't mind running with a Jake as well.
Quote:
Not thru four wheel parts. Some of the guys from our group are going.
do you have a count?

Quote:
What's the ticket on the mission trails? I could get a large group together in a few weeks. Sat. Bunch of people are going to dtor to see the showtime buggy and maddram and them.they are suppose to be there to bust the bounty trails. maybe that's the spot for sat??
whats dtor ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno6102 View Post
I think this is the last month/weekend this year for the guided rides at MI.
It's a private trail system next to the Badlands. Old owners personal property. Only 200 acres or so, but A LOT of saweet crap to do!! Huge rocks, creek beds, steep climbs, etc. Blows the Badlands away!
I love MI !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmartinelle View Post
So would it be a bad idea to go with a few people who have never been? No guide.
Newbies are my favorite!!! Just listen to those of us who have been there and you'll be fine

Gettin anxious !! A few pics to set the mood for tomorrow !!

Old pic of my TJ at MI :

My TJ in the quarry :

My buddies ZJ in the quarry :

Unread 10-21-2011, 09:31 PM   #58
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Count is 7 for sure more said they would show we'll see?. Lot of the guys work outside (including me) the rain F+*ked us this week. I'm coming jeep is all loaded and hooked to truck now. Me and jeff will be coming from south Indy leaving the truck stop around 6:30. DTOR is in Bedford KY lots of hills and rocks I've ran with team dtor (dirty turtle off road) in Harlan "good guys" team dtor runs pro rock comps the hammers and gravelrama and sets bounty trails with big BIG pay days !!!!
Unread 10-21-2011, 09:36 PM   #59
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

image-1149970837.jpg

image-3870002128.jpg

That's some of the rigs my jeep left of the KOH (hammers) buggy around evharts trail head Harlan
Unread 10-22-2011, 01:21 AM   #60
two_much_talk
1997 TJ Wrangler 

this is my buddy Tim .... he's paralyzed from the waist down .... get it ! that rig in on tons and 42s now

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.