Badlands June 25th and 26th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Badlands June 25th and 26th

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
DtK_PhAnToM
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Badlands June 25th and 26th

Well I am taking a trip down to the badlands this weekend. I have had it planned out for about a month now and all my friends recently bailed out on me but im still going. I'm leaving Huntington around 7 so I should be down there about when they open at 9 I believe. If anybody is going to be down there let me know so we can meet up and wheel together. Its much more fun with a group of people.

DtK_PhAnToM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2011, 08:54 PM   #2
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

We'll all be there.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2011, 07:30 AM   #3
DtK_PhAnToM
2002 TJ Wrangler 

What time you guys getting down there? And how modified are the other Jeeps that are going?
DtK_PhAnToM is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.