Badlands Dirt Riot racing . Who is going - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Badlands Dirt Riot racing . Who is going

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-06-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
ronprice

Badlands Dirt Riot racing . Who is going

W.E.ROCK is holdding a DIRT RIOT ENDURANCE RACE at the BADLANDS in Aug the 24th-25th . Any followers or racers

Unread 03-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #2
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the notice. I went to a race at the Badlands during the fall of 2010, and it was fun to watch, not to mention seeing all of the buggies! It was two races going on at once. (One was a KOH qualifier.)

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2012, 02:31 PM   #3
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

We will probably be there as Judges again for WEROCK

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.