Badlands - April 9th - Stockers & Slightly Moded - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Badlands - April 9th - Stockers & Slightly Moded

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 03-27-2011, 06:04 PM   #61
kbarwall
1985 CJ7 

I may be pushing back the trip a couple of weeks....school/ possible house buying, its going to be a busy few weeks

kbarwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 04:12 PM   #62
redding1327
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I was planning on going but I have had a change of plans. I also need to take the new jeep out some place closer to home before a road trip. I am thinking Haspin Acres maybe on the 16th. I will post a new thread when I know for sure. I kinda got over exited when I saw the post and didn't think of having a new untested jeep on a nearly 200 mile road trip. LOL

I will still be looking for a stocker run...
redding1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 09:07 PM   #63
Oops318
1997 ZJ 

I have a personal trip to the badlands already planned that weekend. Sad thing is, we're all pretty skilled and my buddies all have UBER built rigs.

I'll be at the park though if y'all wanna say hey!

Silver 97' ZJ V-8, 3.5" Lift, 32", Rear locked (Maybe, depends of how much beer and ambition to run the welder we have this weekend. ) and a winch.

My buddy's rigs include

Dark Blue 97 TJ, 35's, 9" rear with detroit, Dynatrac ProRock 44 front with ARB, 4.5" Rough country LA, Metalcloak friggin everything, poison spyder rocker, Kilby Steering skid, PSC steering

Black 98 ZJ, 33's, Stock axles, Locked rear, 4.5" RE lift, bumpers and winch, home brew armor underneath, and a crazy *** personality that doesn't care if his S**t gets FUBAR'd.

Ugly Yellow 80-something 4Runner, 60 front with spartan locker, 14 bolt rear with detroit, 22RE with 5 speed and 5.something doubler, ORI coilovers and EXO cage

Red 90-something YJ, 4 link front and rear with Tons, Lockers front and rear, tube chassis, exo cage and another crazy *** that's not afraid to roll his S**T.

Burgundy 90-something Tahoe on Tons with a front leaf setup, Detroit rear, Under armor and winch bumper, currently missing rear side glass.

SEE Y'ALL THERE!

F**K FUEL ECONOMY!
Oops318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 07:52 PM   #64
Apocalypse
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'm starting to get pretty stoked for this trip, I had a blast last time out there! Got my CB hooked up too!

P.s. You can move me to the confirmed list...

Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 06:25 AM   #65
kbarwall
1985 CJ7 

im pumpe too, for a minute i didnt think i could make it but things worked out, ill have a decent group of my own, maybe like 5 jeeps. where is everyone meeting saturday?
kbarwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 10:51 AM   #66
Apocalypse
2008 JK Wrangler 

There is a group of us meeting in Noblesville to convoy out, but I don't think we have decided on times yet. I would assume we would all eventually meet up in the parking lot at badlands. Upper or lower, it is your call guys. I've only been there once so I don't really have an opinion on meeting places.

Unread 03-31-2011, 11:28 AM   #67
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Still planning on being there.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 01:06 PM   #68
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
Still planning on being there.
Be sure and take the time to show them a few mild trails before you go play in the big stuff.

I've been asked about where to go, which trails to do, but I can't make it this trip.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 01:32 PM   #69
idiot magnet
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
There is a group of us meeting in Noblesville to convoy out, but I don't think we have decided on times yet. I would assume we would all eventually meet up in the parking lot at badlands. Upper or lower, it is your call guys. I've only been there once so I don't really have an opinion on meeting places.
When and where out of Noblesville?
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Indyorv.com[/FONT][/FONT]
idiot magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 05:59 PM   #70
Apocalypse
2008 JK Wrangler 

Noblesville Home Depot, how does 7am sound to you guys? I'm not sure how busy to expect the park to be.

Unread 03-31-2011, 06:39 PM   #71
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well, the plans may have changed today. Unless I can get a fuel cell done and in by the 8th, I won't be making it.
Unread 03-31-2011, 06:46 PM   #72
idiot magnet
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
Well, the plans may have changed today. Unless I can get a fuel cell done and in by the 8th, I won't be making it.
What did you do this time?
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Indyorv.com[/FONT][/FONT]
idiot magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 06:51 PM   #73
Steelpony

Same here I need to get a 4.0 swapped from a 91 xj auto into my 94 wrAngler.
Steelpony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 06:59 PM   #74
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot magnet View Post
What did you do this time?
Calling..............

Now.
Unread 04-01-2011, 06:22 PM   #75
HikerX
2011 JK Wrangler 

I think I'm pretty much set for the run. Finally got my build thread updated with a few recent changes too.

In case anyone is wondering, Zakman didn't fall off the face of the earth - he's just been away from the computer for several days. I figure he'll post an updated listing of who's all going and more detail about that Saturday.

Just a reminder for those that have never been to the Badlands - you need a flag. They sell them there, but you might find one cheaper wherever you are.

Anyone have a decent map of the place with the colored trail markings? They have one on their website, but I don't think it has the trails color coded on it.

I pinged Jeffro06 about any advice on trails and such. As expected he gave some good advice.

1 week left. My kids are excited.
'04 TJ
'86 CJ7
HikerX is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.