Badlands - April 9th - Stockers & Slightly Moded - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Badlands - April 9th - Stockers & Slightly Moded

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 04-12-2011, 05:48 PM   #136
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

If you don't wheel before June 10th or 11th, go then. That is when I am going next.

"but yeah i guess if i did it all over, i would have hit her."

[QUOTE=99XJBeast;11291646]its running like a raped ape on steroids.[/QUOTE]

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 03:42 PM   #137
redding1327
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I sure hope I can have it all fixed by then. LOL Budget it the biggest issue, breaks and tie rods are pretty cheap but the knock....well, lest face it thats gonna cost a limb or two. If I can get someone to trailer it for me I would be able to go even with engine clatter, so if it decides to kick the bucket I could get it home for a rebuild. Other than that It may be fall before I could get up the cash to fix it.

It WILL see the trail again before that though. I have a small place that my brother co-owns just a couple of miles away that has been getting logged and we take them out couple times a month just to tool around. It's mostly mud and trees but its still a good time.
redding1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #138
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I know about Budget, it took me a year and half to get front tow hooks. And I still don't have a rear two point installed yet.

"but yeah i guess if i did it all over, i would have hit her."

[QUOTE=99XJBeast;11291646]its running like a raped ape on steroids.[/QUOTE]

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 04:23 PM   #139
redding1327
1997 XJ Cherokee 

It's really been easier to get things worked into the budget sense the wife has started getting into it more. Somehow the priorities changed a little. LOL Now it's not as much "I need this pair of shoes" and more "do you need jeep stuff this month?" I could get used to this!

Sorry, I should have said "do WE need jeep stuff". Funny how with women if you have a crap shoot rusty jeep its YOUR jeep and if you have one thats nice it's OUR jeep. If you have one that is new and nice then suddenly its HER jeep......
redding1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 10:28 PM   #140
millfire517
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I really wish I could have made the trip, I am for sure going on june 11-12th
millfire517 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.