Badlands 3/5/09 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Badlands 3/5/09

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 02-15-2009, 01:34 PM   #1
mhardw3
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Badlands 3/5/09

Im taking a few days off in early march as long as my work approves it. On Thursday march 5th Im planning to go to the badlands. My dad and brother have never been so thats why I picked that day, they can both get off work. Just seeing if anyone else wants to go that day. Im sure most are working but thought Id try.

03 ZX6R stunt bike
mhardw3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2009, 06:46 PM   #2
steelhd1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhardw3 View Post
Im taking a few days off in early march as long as my work approves it. On Thursday march 5th Im planning to go to the badlands. My dad and brother have never been so thats why I picked that day, they can both get off work. Just seeing if anyone else wants to go that day. Im sure most are working but thought Id try.
If it was later in March I would go, never been there. Maybe next time...
steelhd1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2009, 03:06 PM   #3
XJStryker
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
You won't be alone there will be about 40-50 cherokee's there that weekend lol. I will be there the 5th-8th and camping.
XJStryker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2009, 04:23 PM   #4
mhardw3
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJStryker View Post
You won't be alone there will be about 40-50 cherokee's there that weekend lol. I will be there the 5th-8th and camping.
I know, I posted up in the winterfest thread on Naxja. Problem is, I cant stay that whole weekend and it seems like most people wont be there thursday morning. Im starting at 9:00. I wish I could stay all weekend though
03 ZX6R stunt bike
mhardw3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2009, 04:28 PM   #5
XJStryker
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I know, I posted up in the winterfest thread on Naxja. Problem is, I cant stay that whole weekend and it seems like most people wont be there thursday morning. Im starting at 9:00. I wish I could stay all weekend though
Wheeling will be that Friday and Official NAXJA wheeling is Saturday.
XJStryker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-21-2009, 10:22 AM   #6
bmyohn
Youngin'

2001 XJ Cherokee 

^ x2, ill be there the 7th at the NAXJA winterfest
4.6L Golen Engine Stroker

6.5" TnT Customs Longarm Kitl Ford HP D60 l 6.5" Rock Krawler Coils l TnT Customs HD Trac Barl Omix Ada HD SYE l 1" UBEsl CV Driveshaft l39.5" IROKsl 17x9" Pro Comp 98sl High Clearance Shock Mounts [COLOR="red"] l Hidden Hitch l AJs Custom Front Bumper l SONY Xplod stereo l Alpine Speakers l TnT Frame StiffenerZ l 22" RE SS Brake Lines l 1.5" TnT Customs Boomerang Shackles l Sterling 10.25 *FULL WIDTHS* l JKS Mini Skids and Sway Bar Brackets l 7/8" Heim Joint High Steer
bmyohn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2009, 05:55 AM   #7
paulzwieg

2005 LJ Wrangler 

I'll be arriving on the 6th
www.wohva.com
paulzwieg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.