anyone up for a group run on feb 17th? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > anyone up for a group run on feb 17th?

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 02-04-2013, 02:27 PM   #1
brian6184
2008 JK Wrangler 

anyone up for a group run on feb 17th?

considering finding a few that want to join a run through redbird or interlake. ive been to redbird havent experienced interlake yet but if i can get some people together im open to suggestions. im thinking meet somewhere in indianapolis and make a few stops on the way down to pick up others starting between 0800 and 0900

brian6184 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2013, 12:49 PM   #2
lolitsdaelan
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'd be game! Still awaiting my first off road experience
lolitsdaelan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #3
brian6184
2008 JK Wrangler 

great i will keep you updated on details im leaning towards redbird because its closer and i know the trails better. so now there will be at least 2 jeeps any others want to join?
Unread 02-05-2013, 08:46 PM   #4
redding1327
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I can never commit to something for sure till the day of because of my work. I may meet you there if you go to redbird though. If you go to interlake, I would have to know what rout you are taking before knowing if I can tag along or meet you there.
redding1327 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2013, 06:43 AM   #5
brian6184
2008 JK Wrangler 

i plan on going to redbird if we leave at 9 we should be there by 11. meeting there would be fine too trying to get at least 5 to go but either way it should be a good time
Unread 02-09-2013, 06:12 AM   #6
BT802

I might be down to meet up from Terre Haute, I've never been there. Depends on what goes down the 16th, they're having an event at the Badlands, basically a buy one get one free deal... you get a free pass for a day sometime this spring.
BT802 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2013, 07:33 AM   #7
brian6184
2008 JK Wrangler 

badlands could work too i havent been there in awhile. i could probably find someone to buy my pass i ship out on the 26th so wont get to enjoy it damn it lol
Unread 02-09-2013, 10:42 AM   #8
lolitsdaelan
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I've got a buddy I could probably get to come along, not a Jeeper but I'm figuring the more the merrier!
lolitsdaelan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2013, 04:19 PM   #9
chrislewis
1997 TJ Wrangler 

This is going to sound a little off topic, but I've been hitting up a bunch of Jeep threads/forums about the Badlands THIS WEEKEND. Saturday. February 16th. It's a freeze out day, meaning that if you go on that day, you get a free pass into the park to be used in the spring summer or fall. Message me if you want to go! We're meeting in Atica at McDonalds at 9:00 AM. My cell is 317-six O seven- 37O7, name is Chris! Also, I'm driving my stock TJ so if you have a stock vehicle or don't have much experience, don't be afraid to come out! We have a bunch of people going of all experience levels!
chrislewis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #10
Unlimitedlou
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I would love to go, but the weather is not looking to good Saturday. It's a 3 and a half hour drive for me.
Unread 02-11-2013, 05:31 PM   #11
chrislewis
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm sorry to hear that. It's going to be a day you won't want to miss!
chrislewis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2013, 12:55 PM   #12
redding1327
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Gas is WAY to high.....Gonna stay local and do a little Geocaching instead. Maybe next time. I am planning a trip to DTOR on the 9th of march though, if anyone wants to join.
redding1327 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.