Anyone in INDY? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Anyone in INDY?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 02-07-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
IndyBlueWK
2005 WK 

Anyone in INDY?

Does anyone ever meet up in indy?

IndyBlueWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #2
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

yep.. I know a group of guys who meet up in Indy.. there was like 20 of them that met a little less than amonth ago after a trip to the badlands.. i think most of them are out of pittsburo or something. they may not all be on this forum though.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2012, 09:09 PM   #3
SwiftJeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBlueWK View Post
Does anyone ever meet up in indy?
www.indyorv.com <<< is the place to go. if looking for a club i'm in 4 Wheels To Freedom. meet 1st sunday of each month in shelbyville

www.4wtf.org

Pm me for any questions
SwiftJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2012, 09:14 PM   #4
SwiftJeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

This is the first jeep I've ever had I
used to be a mustang and Trans am kinda
guy but time for off road life. I work for
firestone industrial products we sell ride
rite and coil rite kits for
Trucks/cars/suv's. So far I really like my
jeep and plan for many upgrades!

i seen this on your profile. expect dings stratches etc. if you offroad. and make sure you get some good offroad tires and rims those chrome ones wont last
Unread 02-08-2012, 08:41 AM   #5
IndyBlueWK
2005 WK 

How often do you all meet up?
Unread 02-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #6
SwiftJeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
How often do you all meet up?
we always meet up once a month for meeting then we get on the trail about once a month and we run events thur out the year. This sunday we are having our meeting.

The 4 Wheels to Freedom (4WTF) Club is organized as a non-profit organization for the purpose of providing social, educational and recreational activities for its membership. 4WTF, a 4 Wheel Drive Club, also participates in and supports civic activities for the betterment of the community.

Club History

In the Fall of 1975, a Shelbyville, Indiana, Jeep Dealership ran an ad for those interested in off-road vehicles. From that ad evolved The 4 Wheels to Freedom 4-Wheel Drive Club Charter in 1976. The 4WTF Club is a Charter Member of Tread Lightly! and The Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association as well as a member of United Four Wheel Drive Association.

Meetings are held at 6:00 p.m. on the first Sunday of the month at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, 1201 N. Riley Hwy, Shelbyville, Indiana. (See Map for location).

Club Participation

Trail Rides
Camping
Jamborees
Parades
Community Service
Off-Road Racing
National Event Participants
Unread 02-10-2012, 07:49 AM   #7
IndyBlueWK
2005 WK 

ok ok, thats a drive for someone that lives on the north side of indy... Might have to plan the trip next month though..
Unread 02-11-2012, 04:19 PM   #8
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

There are a few of us on the south side of Indy. . If wanting some people to wheel with just
Let me know. We usually go once a month to a park (try to go somewhere different) first one will be DTOR 4/14-15th. About 1 1/2 hour south of here
ChadjasonW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2012, 12:21 PM   #9
SwiftJeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
ok ok, thats a drive for someone that lives on the north side of indy... Might have to plan the trip next month though..
well you know where to find us if you want feel free to stop by a meeting or a event

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.