Anybody in Indy use there jeep? - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Anybody in Indy use there jeep?

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail 99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Dark Headlights Clear Cor99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Chrome Headlights

Unread 04-04-2011, 08:02 PM   #76
Apocalypse
2008 JK Wrangler 

^^^ I've been pondering the same thing, I don't know you guys well enough yet to pinpoint it. My assumption is that allshow is a creation of intoxication and boredom... Not the worst idea actually lol

Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2011, 12:15 AM   #77
chris87xj

1987 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadjasonW View Post
Badlands is out :-( her herself! and the kidd'os are going so it's redbird. Just loaded up and will be hitting the road from Indy around 7. Glad people are using this thread good or bad words( all in fun I'm sure) wanted to get people talking about wheeling in indiana and it seems to have worked. Thanks Chad See you on the trail
How was Redbird?
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2011, 05:58 AM   #78
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

It Was a great time!!!! Very few people there. Two of the jeeps went down. One was fixed there and I had to take my jeep home then come back for the other one. It's out back now had to remove the lower control arms(they were bent) . Wasn't that muddy and I would say the Indy ORV trail was prolly one of the best trails in the state. I have some body damage but it destroyed the xj with us GOODTIMES . Haspen this weekend
ChadjasonW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2011, 07:47 AM   #79
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
It Was a great time!!!! Very few people there. Two of the jeeps went down. One was fixed there and I had to take my jeep home then come back for the other one. It's out back now had to remove the lower control arms(they were bent) . Wasn't that muddy and I would say the Indy ORV trail was prolly one of the best trails in the state. I have some body damage but it destroyed the xj with us GOODTIMES . Haspen this weekend
thank you - we are very proud of adopting that trail. I agree with you, it's the best trail I've ridden in Indiana.

Did you do trail 4?

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2011, 08:06 AM   #80
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Yep 4 is fun were all the hills are! We unloaded took one(the frog trail) to 3 then onto 4 and 27 all I can say is my new winch got one hell of a work out.
Unread 04-05-2011, 11:18 AM   #81
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

good, I'm glad you ran it. A lot of ppl see that first hill and back away

did you run the ravine on 27? if so how was it?

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2011, 11:33 AM   #82
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Added a pic of my jeep for the mall crawlers! Or web riders lol that trail is hardcore never knew my jeep could flex like that. Pic is at power line
image-3426255250.jpg  
Unread 04-05-2011, 11:35 AM   #83
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

I bet your jeep flexes more than that. Just need to find a bigger rock.

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2011, 11:41 AM   #84
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Lots more should have seen it on that part of trail 27 he's talking about! Was to busy to get out and take pics.
Unread 04-05-2011, 11:42 AM   #85
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Yeah that ravine will show what your rigs got.

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2011, 11:52 AM   #86
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

That's were the xj's went down one rear locker and the other the whole front end shifted! Good'ol d30
image-4086478806.jpg   image-1634925768.jpg  
Unread 04-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #87
rkates
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Yah takes some work to get the xj's threw there without destroying the body, Glad to hear someone else was up to running it. Hear is my web wheeling pic in the revine when it was on 33's

black xj

IndyORV™
http://www.indyorv.com
rkates is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2011, 08:36 PM   #88
chris87xj

1987 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
hahah way to go man!
Unread 04-06-2011, 05:41 AM   #89
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

So who's going out east to haspen? I can't help it I love running the waterfall and that rock filled creek bed ! Staying all weekend the boy has a moto to race. And we have three birthdays also
Unread 04-06-2011, 07:45 PM   #90
chris87xj

1987 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Feelin any less firm on the 'no trailers allowed' policy?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.