Anybody in Indy use there jeep? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Anybody in Indy use there jeep?

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-01-2011, 02:37 PM   #61
idiot magnet
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I sure wish it was a joke. . . .

idiot magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 03:41 PM   #62
AllShowNoGoYJ

Gribbles if i were u i would hope its a joke too because you are very rude and have made very strong comments about how i like to go jeeping. But i am sorry to ruin you April fools day because i am a real guy just out enjoying my jeep. I just dont see how you think that your jeep is so amazing. Is it because you lifted it to the sky and put some 33 inch high tires on it, If that's what you like then i am happy for you but lets both be honest....we both know how bad it really looks. The picture that you have posted is of you trying to roll your jeep over on a bolder how stupid but like i said that is your type of jeeping. I just hope that i can make it to the badlands on the stock jeepers run. That way maybe i can make some fellow jeeper buddies that have the same interest unlike what you have tried to do with me. On another note can i get some informational help on what i will need to bring to the off road park. I have mounted on the back of my jeep a jerry can for gas and one for water with two axes mounted on the inside. I have three five foot chains for recovery but im sure i will not need them but i will bring them just encase. But i would love for my fellow jeepers to give me a hand on what else i would need too bring to help out.
Tim
AllShowNoGoYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #63
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

actually I was in danger of rolling over but a bolder stopped me

Yes, that is my style of wheeling, and I love it - as does a good deal of the group I wheel with.

You need to try something called reading comprehension jack ***, spelling wouldn't hurt either. My rig is on 35s and I have about 3" of lift, which is hardly lifted to the sky. I don't think its so amazing - that is why it is tore apart in my garage right now waiting for a new rear axle and a 7" stretch....do you even know how that is beneficial? Again, lets see your jeep. And not once have I made a negative comment about how you like to go jeeping - I am friends with many jeepers that choose to wheel differently than I do.

I've got a very positive reputation around here, as well as the club I am a part of, so you coming out of nowhere and attacking everyone on here that was just trying to have a bit of fun is a ridiculous.

I'm done here - go **** yourself allshownogoyj.

Oh and I still hope this is an april fools day joke

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 04:03 PM   #64
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadjasonW View Post
Not a joke sorry. Just want to get more people out on the trail. Some of them can't afford to tow and spend money on a room every other weekend. Guess it should be called broke asses 4x4 or something?
not thinking you where joking at all. I have no issues with you or what you are trying to do.

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 04:26 PM   #65
jackbauersmom
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Allshownogoyj, your list sounds pretty complete. It is good that you are bringing 2 axes, I assume one for each hand. Besides a flag mentioned by goldboy, I would recommend not bringing a jerrycan of water as the badlands has drinking fountains at the end of each trail filled with kool aid. I would suggest bringing 2 jerrycans of gas because the badlands gas is very expensive. If I recall correctly, there is a gas delivery charge if you run out and they have to bring it from their gas station. As for the chains, be sure to bring some sort of bungees to tether the chains together in case you come up too short. cheers.

indyORV
treadlightly
jackbauersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 04:43 PM   #66
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Allshonogoyj if your going to the badlands you had better stick to the trails that the stockers like to go if you go anywhere but the orange or red trail on your setup you will need those chains your bringing. Really if your going to attempt any other trails I'd find the black trail and stick to one of those.

I have to say I am curious what kind of jeep you have built.

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 05:30 PM   #67
jffirestone
1995 XJ Cherokee 

This thread is full of win!

Dude, don't bother with the chains. You won't get stuck on even the hardest trails. Because you Jeep the way you Jeep and that's the best way! Everybody does what they do to their Jeeps for function. Well, not everybody. Sounds like you may just want to stick with fields and roads.
Unread 04-01-2011, 08:05 PM   #68
rkates
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Dude what happened to this thread?

black xj

IndyORV™
http://www.indyorv.com
rkates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2011, 09:12 PM   #69
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Badlands is out :-( her herself! and the kidd'os are going so it's redbird. Just loaded up and will be hitting the road from Indy around 7. Glad people are using this thread good or bad words( all in fun I'm sure) wanted to get people talking about wheeling in indiana and it seems to have worked. Thanks Chad See you on the trail
ChadjasonW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2011, 09:17 PM   #70
Lamont_24
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hahah I really like the IndyORV guys! Theyve helped me out with A LOT of questions! Definatly a great group of guys!
Lamont_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2011, 10:09 PM   #71
mascun
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbauersmom View Post
Allshownogoyj, your list sounds pretty complete. It is good that you are bringing 2 axes, I assume one for each hand. Besides a flag mentioned by goldboy, I would recommend not bringing a jerrycan of water as the badlands has drinking fountains at the end of each trail filled with kool aid. I would suggest bringing 2 jerrycans of gas because the badlands gas is very expensive. If I recall correctly, there is a gas delivery charge if you run out and they have to bring it from their gas station. As for the chains, be sure to bring some sort of bungees to tether the chains together in case you come up too short. cheers.
mama bauer chalk up another win for this post rofl...u slay me bro

all show... u may wanna stick to the parking lot with your chains wrapped round your neck and sniff the gas in your jerry can and call it a day
http://www.indyorv.com/
mascun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2011, 12:10 AM   #72
mascun
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Unread 04-03-2011, 11:18 AM   #73
mascun
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #74
her99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

holy crap you guys are freakin' HILARIOUS!!!

can NOT WAIT for Saturday!

aaahahaaaa!

Her TJ

www.indyorv.com
her99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2011, 06:56 PM   #75
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Ok which one of you *******s created the allshownogoYJ acct?

Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.