Anybody in Indy use there jeep? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Anybody in Indy use there jeep?

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 03-31-2011, 01:46 PM   #46
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Lol

1. I'm pretty sure he is not a legit person ( no one is that vacant )

2. AllgoYJ guy if you are a legit real person your an Idiot.

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 01:58 PM   #47
Red_Smoke
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllShowNoGoYJ View Post
...I guess they must be the new term I just learned today and that is "web wheelers"
Hmmm.... we've been called a lot of things (crazy, extreme, hardcore just to name a few) but never a "web wheeler." I kinda like it - almost like a "sleeper"

Sincerely,
Smoke, WebWheeler Extraordinaire
2008 Rubi Unlimited: Gone!
Smashin' Punkin - 06 Rubi LJ, Cummins QSB3.3, work in progress
IndyORV
Red_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 02:22 PM   #48
AllShowNoGoYJ

Ok really I hate the first black jeep its pointless and looks like its wedged in the bolder. Are all of the other jeeps on 33s? If so I wouldn't call them extreme. I was looking on the internet and "You Tube" and found some extreme jeeps. They all were pretty mnuch linked to a site called pirate 8x8 I believe....maybe "indyorv" needs to take a look at that internet site to realize what extreme is. I also want to make sure u guys understand that im on a different side of extreme when it comes to me. I like a jeep that is functional unlike others that miss use the jeep. Like wedging a so called jeep in between bolders. But I think im going to go jeeping with real jeepers on the 9th and see how my jeep works as a true jeep. I would also like to confirm I am a legit person unlike the indyorv guys that only like to make fun of people because they have different opinions about there jeeps. Thanks

Tim
AllShowNoGoYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 02:36 PM   #49
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

33s? no most of us on are 35s-37s with a few stockers and guys on 31-33s and a few rigs that look like poop according to you on 42s

this is me - on 35s.

Theres my rig, wheres yours? so far all you talk about is how you are extreme in a different way - never once did I say I was extreme, cus I'm not - I don't pound monster energy drink and do stupid **** just to say I'm extreme, cus I'm not a child. I wheel, and wheel hard because I LOVE it and that is what having a jeep is about - doing whatever the **** you love to do with it. A lot of our guys will be there on the 9th, including many of the rigs pictured above - why don't you post a pic of your rig so we can see what your version of "extreme" is. Oh, and its pirate 4x4 Rtard. not 8x8. Why don't you take your posting over there and see how you're handled. You want fist pumping redbull pounding 42" tires and 400 hp extreme, you'll find it there, sir. Good day.

Oh and why don't you do us all a favor and tell us how we misuse our jeeps?

sincerely,

web wheeler gribs

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 02:51 PM   #50
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

I'm convinced. Selling my jeep. Hey Tim if you want an LJ Rubicon on 35s that you can wedge between boulders then confortably drive your family around in it all day there's one in my workplace parking lot. It does have a IndyORV sticker on it though. Oh and it looks nice. All it will cost you is your pride a nut sack and 20 grand.

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 05:36 PM   #51
mascun
1997 TJ Wrangler 

theres noone who has ever wheeled with indyorv that would say anything bad about our group....and we pride ourselves on that...we are however a group of a bunch of smartasses...which is one of the things that makes us such a great group....we r fun...we wheel alot...and we wheel hard...some days more then others....we r also very helpful and do frequent cleanups and have even adopted a trail at redbird....we r made up of jeeps big and small...and most drive to and from the trail...what we are not are web only wheelers....everyone in our club wheels and wheels often...in fact it is a requirement for acceptance to the club...i think there has been some sarcasm which has been misconstrued and completely unrealized...get a grip...a jeep is a vehicle made for offroad and we of course for good reason lol at jeeps that are for show...u wanna do some real wheeling and learn what a jeep can actually do...we certainly are the group for that....u wanna shine your 22" dubs to make it pretty for the next jamboree....we r definately not the club for that...we appreciate a well built machine that can crawl over just about anything and still make it home at the end of the day no matter how it looks...BTW that poop machine u were talkin smack about is one of the most capable jeeps i have ever seen and that is the point...if u ever saw it in action u would certainly change your comment....but i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder...some like shiny rims and pretty paint.

Wanna wheel with a group who WILL be there when we say we will check us out at IndyORV.com
http://www.indyorv.com/
mascun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 05:51 PM   #52
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

who is this mascun person??

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 03-31-2011, 06:10 PM   #53
Apocalypse
2008 JK Wrangler 

Web wheeler, that's funny. There's also a term I learned recently...Troll. I may not be using it correctly though...seems to be a common theme at the moment

Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 06:41 PM   #54
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
Web wheeler, that's funny. There's also a term I learned recently...Troll. I may not be using it correctly though...seems to be a common theme at the moment
lol

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 03-31-2011, 10:08 PM   #55
mascun
1997 TJ Wrangler 

and btw...them trees over the trail arent hinderances....they are obstacles....shame on u for wanting to remove them....its a jeep thing!
http://www.indyorv.com/
mascun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 07:00 AM   #56
Apex
Recon death squad

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Those IndyORV guys are all about penis and flatulence jokes.

What a group of low-life web wheeling a-holes.

I would never associate with that group...EVER!!!!!

And my Jeep sucks. Just so you know.

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 09:17 AM   #57
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm halfway waiting on an april fools from the so called "tim". However, it would be the lamest april fools joke in the history of april fools jokes, so I don't think he would fess up

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 04-01-2011, 09:20 AM   #58
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

We are going somewhere this weekend Sunday prolly? And yes I'm going to trailer the jeep! don't do it much but I've done a s**t ton of work to it over the winter. Ain't been to badlands in a long time so looks like that's the place? anybody else going there. Also I've got web page up it's Dirtyincoffroad.com not much there tho better at building jeeps (mom didn't let us have video games) also have made a trail close to downtown Indy that's badass but let's keep it on the low low. I'm sure some aHole will dump a load of trash at the head of it.
ChadjasonW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 10:29 AM   #59
kellerumps
See Ya Coach.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribbles View Post
I'm halfway waiting on an april fools from the so called "tim". However, it would be the lamest april fools joke in the history of april fools jokes, so I don't think he would fess up

To be honest...I thought this whole thread was a April Fools Joke and then I looked at the dates...

Wow..... to my IndyOrv Friends......

Member of: IndyOrv
kellerumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 11:36 AM   #60
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Not a joke sorry. Just want to get more people out on the trail. Some of them can't afford to tow and spend money on a room every other weekend. Guess it should be called broke asses 4x4 or something?
ChadjasonW is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.