Anybody in Indy use there jeep? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Anybody in Indy use there jeep?

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 03-30-2011, 08:47 PM   #31
rock-lovin-tj
2002 TJ Wrangler 

To the guy that started this thread. I don't see anything wrong with your style of wheeling/camping. Some people like driving and camping and some people like trailers and hotels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllShowNoGoYJ View Post
Wow i just started an account and come to this. Im from just north of indy about 45 mins so hello to all.... But i really love my jeep ill post pics soon i was just so excited to join this new community of people that love to do what i do. I really try to get my jeep out as much as possiable and go wheeling its usually just me and another buddy that like to go and we camp over night to get away from the ladies gosh they can just drive u insane and make u want to be with ur jeep all the time. So i think im pretty much on board with all of u guys besides the "indyorv" guys... wow do they sound like some guys that need a life i think they miss the whole point of having a jeep. Its more of an honor thing to have a jeep rather than go out and just tear it all up running into walls that they know they cant get up....and what is up with the jeep in the pics above^^^ this guy looks like he forgot to tighten the lug nuts up WOWWWW and why would u destroy a jeep that im sure was perfectly fine before he had to go and cut it all up and make it a some what buggy that looks like POOP really???? i just dont understand ppl like this. I hope hes not from "indyorv" bc he is giving them a terriable name just like what "bennettj13" said he hears they have fool mouths. Agian really this is a family sport and guys like this are runing the sport. But enough of the bad attitude I LOVE MY JEEP and cant wait to meet up with u guys without a trailer and ready to hit the trails and maybe camp in a tent together.... Ill be posting soon pics of my jeep and all the SPECS hope everyone will love it as much as i do. BUT TO ALL MY FELLOW JEEPERS JEEP ON BROTHA

What is wrong with you! Just B/C that guys jeep is not covered with overpriced bolt on parts it's ugly?! Your tent pitching tree hugging *** prob would not fit In over on indyorv. I can not wait to see this jeep that you LOVE so much! I'm guessing it has a rainbow sticker on the back?! don't take this msg wrong everyone is allowed to have an opinion, I just think your is stupid! Peace out man!

Last edited by rock-lovin-tj; 03-30-2011 at 09:19 PM..
rock-lovin-tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2011, 08:47 PM   #32
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

I like the DirtyInc concepts. No man left behind. If you break it, we can make it. All for a fee of course...
We could be making money taking people out to break their heeps!

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009
VOTE for the Rocktober Cherokee Of The Month!!!
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #33
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99goldxj View Post
Also next time I wheel, I am bring a chain saw, seems trees across trails at Badland is pretty common and stock tires on an XJ is much lower then stock TJ's and causes issues when there is trees.
I dunno if I'd bring a chainsaw - I don't think badlands management would like that too much

you should trade that chainsaw in on a suspension lift and mud tires

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2011, 09:20 PM   #34
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

Trade the chainsaw and the ax in on suspension lift, mud tires, and sway bar disconnects.
Clear trails are called roads.

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009
VOTE for the Rocktober Cherokee Of The Month!!!
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2011, 09:26 PM   #35
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

lol

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 03-30-2011, 09:31 PM   #36
JC_Sahara

2000 TJ Wrangler 

First thing I thought of was IndyOrv when i read this lol. Too bad im from GA?
Unread 03-30-2011, 09:53 PM   #37
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllShowNoGoYJ View Post
I LOVE MY JEEP and cant wait to meet up with u guys without a trailer and ready to hit the trails and maybe camp in a tent together....
I'm out. I only share tents with those I know. Unless the price is right.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2011, 10:08 PM   #38
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC00TJ View Post
First thing I thought of was IndyOrv when i read this lol. Too bad im from GA?
our reputation precedes us

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 03-31-2011, 06:41 AM   #39
jackbauersmom
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Hey rock loving, I like tent pitching and hugging trees. I only sleep in 2 men tents and sleep head to foot so wieners don't touch, and that makes it not gay. All you like is loving rocks which I think is the gay and is a medical condition called pica.

indyORV
treadlightly
jackbauersmom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-31-2011, 06:46 AM   #40
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbauersmom View Post
I only sleep in 2 men tents and sleep head to foot so wieners don't touch, and that makes it not gay.
you know the genitalia are still aligned - right?

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 03-31-2011, 07:02 AM   #41
Lamont_24
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribbles View Post
you know the genitalia are still aligned - right?
How do you know? experiance?
[COLOR="Indigo"]Purple Jeep Club member #13[/COLOR]
Lamont_24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-31-2011, 07:06 AM   #42
rock-lovin-tj
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbauersmom View Post
Hey rock loving, I like tent pitching and hugging trees. I only sleep in 2 men tents and sleep head to foot so wieners don't touch, and that makes it not gay. All you like is loving rocks which I think is the gay and is a medical condition called pica.

Ya that's a totally un gay way to camp! Haha
rock-lovin-tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-31-2011, 10:10 AM   #43
AllShowNoGoYJ

Hello to all my fellow jeepers. I have been browsing this amazing fourm and have to say there is so much knowledge here. I hope to one day be at these guys stature. Its amazing how how u guys retain so much knowledge that I could only dream of. I just dream of my jeep while I sleep hehe. 99 gold xj I think it's awesome that u want to clean trails up maybe we could meet up at myparents farm and clean some trails out and make a lil trail and camping site. I really want to make it to the badlands but it looks very extreme to what im use to. Do they have trails that are like real ones that are scenic? If not I would give it a try to my best ability. Also do they have camping because I love camping its just so amazing. It seems like some people on here don't love their jeeps and camping like I do. It seems like some of the guys are making rude disgusting coments and I see alot of them have "indyorv" in their profile. I really hope these guys are not like this all the time because they would drive alot of keepers away from this forum. I don't understand why they have to come on here and make fun when they have their own forum to do so on. I guess since im new to this forum can you guys and ladies post a picture or two of your awesome jeeps. I've only seen 99goldxjs. I hope to see everyones jeeps soon ill be posting mine soon too. Hope everyone has an amazing day driving their jeeps around like I will with a big smile bc that's what my jeep does for me. Thanks jeepers.

Tim
AllShowNoGoYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-31-2011, 11:50 AM   #44
rockjockjeeper
1987 MJ Comanche 

I'm a little south of indy but I'd be down to wheel with some northerners. lol

'87 MJ - LWB, 4.0L/AX15, 6.5" Long arm, 34's
rockjockjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-31-2011, 12:56 PM   #45
AllShowNoGoYJ

Yea me too but I would like to see what everone is jeeping with and so far indyorv has a jeep that's cut up and has zero purpose and a 4 door jeep....I guess they must be the new term I just learned today and that is "web wheelers"
AllShowNoGoYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.