Anybody in Indy use there jeep? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Anybody in Indy use there jeep?

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-30-2011, 05:01 AM   #16
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

greetings from IndyORV

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009

Vote for the Jurassic July Cherokee Of The Month!!!
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 07:22 AM   #17
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

this thread makes me happy. We don't use our jeeps at indyORV.com - we are just a social group that talks about wheeling on the interwebs

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 08:09 AM   #18
Hocky
1998 TJ Wrangler 

lol.

1994 Acura Integra - JDM B18, Carbon Fiber Wing
1998 Wrangler - Aftermarket sound bar, Sony Xplode head unit, diamond plate rocker covers
Hocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 08:44 AM   #19
rock-lovin-tj
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I think I have heard of indyorv. Are they that group of web wheeling, trailer using noobs that drink to much beer??
rock-lovin-tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 09:32 AM   #20
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Hey IndyORV had mad representation in the "Show N Shine" at the 4 Wheel Jamboree last year.

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 09:56 AM   #21
rock-lovin-tj
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRodHooligan View Post
Hey IndyORV had mad representation in the "Show N Shine" at the 4 Wheel Jamboree last year.
Ya they did!

rock-lovin-tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 12:16 PM   #22
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock-lovin-tj View Post
I think I have heard of indyorv. Are they that group of web wheeling, trailer using noobs that drink to much beer??
I hear they have pottymouths too!

It's too bad we don't use our jeeps. I drive to and from work, and anywhere else I want to go. I can't be wheeling and breaking it. Then what? Then I have to pay some shop to fix it. No thanks.

We probably aren't the right group for them anyways. I just want my jeep to look pretty. I definately don't want to scratch it up on some gnarly trail! You people are crazy.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 01:02 PM   #23
AllShowNoGoYJ

Wow i just started an account and come to this. Im from just north of indy about 45 mins so hello to all.... But i really love my jeep ill post pics soon i was just so excited to join this new community of people that love to do what i do. I really try to get my jeep out as much as possiable and go wheeling its usually just me and another buddy that like to go and we camp over night to get away from the ladies gosh they can just drive u insane and make u want to be with ur jeep all the time. So i think im pretty much on board with all of u guys besides the "indyorv" guys... wow do they sound like some guys that need a life i think they miss the whole point of having a jeep. Its more of an honor thing to have a jeep rather than go out and just tear it all up running into walls that they know they cant get up....and what is up with the jeep in the pics above^^^ this guy looks like he forgot to tighten the lug nuts up WOWWWW and why would u destroy a jeep that im sure was perfectly fine before he had to go and cut it all up and make it a some what buggy that looks like POOP really???? i just dont understand ppl like this. I hope hes not from "indyorv" bc he is giving them a terriable name just like what "bennettj13" said he hears they have fool mouths. Agian really this is a family sport and guys like this are runing the sport. But enough of the bad attitude I LOVE MY JEEP and cant wait to meet up with u guys without a trailer and ready to hit the trails and maybe camp in a tent together.... Ill be posting soon pics of my jeep and all the SPECS hope everyone will love it as much as i do. BUT TO ALL MY FELLOW JEEPERS JEEP ON BROTHA
AllShowNoGoYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 02:18 PM   #24
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
Then I have to pay some shop to fix it. No thanks.
and 4 wheel parts is expensive....

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 03-30-2011, 04:58 PM   #25
5cents
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock-lovin-tj View Post
Ya they did!

Newbz, got stuck in a parking lot.
5cents is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 07:19 PM   #26
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

thats the great thing about the internet - you can't tell who's being sarcastic.

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 03-30-2011, 07:34 PM   #27
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllShowNoGoYJ View Post
Wow i just started an account and come to this. Im from just north of indy about 45 mins so hello to all.... But i really love my jeep ill post pics soon i was just so excited to join this new community of people that love to do what i do. I really try to get my jeep out as much as possiable and go wheeling its usually just me and another buddy that like to go and we camp over night to get away from the ladies gosh they can just drive u insane and make u want to be with ur jeep all the time. So i think im pretty much on board with all of u guys besides the "indyorv" guys... wow do they sound like some guys that need a life i think they miss the whole point of having a jeep. Its more of an honor thing to have a jeep rather than go out and just tear it all up running into walls that they know they cant get up....and what is up with the jeep in the pics above^^^ this guy looks like he forgot to tighten the lug nuts up WOWWWW and why would u destroy a jeep that im sure was perfectly fine before he had to go and cut it all up and make it a some what buggy that looks like POOP really???? i just dont understand ppl like this. I hope hes not from "indyorv" bc he is giving them a terriable name just like what "bennettj13" said he hears they have fool mouths. Agian really this is a family sport and guys like this are runing the sport. But enough of the bad attitude I LOVE MY JEEP and cant wait to meet up with u guys without a trailer and ready to hit the trails and maybe camp in a tent together.... Ill be posting soon pics of my jeep and all the SPECS hope everyone will love it as much as i do. BUT TO ALL MY FELLOW JEEPERS JEEP ON BROTHA
Lol.

Who is this?

No way your for real. I mean if you are well damn. I thought jeeping was about getting over that wall you couldn't before. And if you break your sweet *** jeep doing something sweet and have the know how to fix it then fuc#ing throttle down and see what happens.

IndyORV is the best damn group of guys Ive come to be acquainted with since my military days. We have a sense of humor and sarcasm you just might not get. My advise would be steer clear.

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 07:44 PM   #28
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Lol - my first thought too Jerry - can't be for real.

Throttle down!

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 03-30-2011, 07:51 PM   #29
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

^^^^ see and we f@ck with that guy all the time. Now there's a dude with a sense of humor.

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Unread 03-30-2011, 08:42 PM   #30
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Youll be fine bro. We all started right where your at. Just keep on truckin

\/ \/ \/
EPIC

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.