Another 4WP sales event - hosted by 4 Wheels to Freedom - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Another 4WP sales event - hosted by 4 Wheels to Freedom

Ledlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 08-07-2012, 06:04 AM   #1
Danno6102
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Another 4WP sales event - hosted by 4 Wheels to Freedom

Time for another sales event at 4WP on East Washington street Saturday August 11th!!

We're doing something a little more user friendly this time! This event will be a show & shine event. Polish up your rig & bring it out & show it off. There will be almost $500 in prizes given away for the top 3 rigs voted on by the public. $20 entry fee.

Prizes include a Smitty Compact Air System, Smitty Air Compressor & a Smitty Winch Accessory Bag!!

We will also be hosting an RTI ramp comp. Which will be a 50/50 split pot to the victor! RTI scores are scored & converted depending on wheel base. So don't be affraid to try it out with your close to stock rig! $10 entry fee.

We won't have a rock crawl comp this event, but feel free to put on a show! Spotters will be readily available!

We'll be grilling as usual & will also have some homemade Jambalaya until it's gone!

Hope to see a bunch of you out there!!!

All proceeds benefit 4 Wheels to Freedom Four Wheel Drive Club of Central Indiana!

"Evolution through carnage, the Jeep will keep what it needs."
Danno6102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
boilerup1998

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Show and shine...Danno....I haven't cleaned my rig since our Badlands trip! When is our next trip BTW? I'll show up this Sat if you're going to redeem your rock garden experience from last time. J/K
Sounds like a good time. I'll try I make it out but I may have to work.
boilerup1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012, 06:23 AM   #3
Danno6102
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilerup1998 View Post
Show and shine...Danno....I haven't cleaned my rig since our Badlands trip! When is our next trip BTW? I'll show up this Sat if you're going to redeem your rock garden experience from last time. J/K
Sounds like a good time. I'll try I make it out but I may have to work.
Cool man! Hope you can make it out! I'm going to try to be there all day. Weather looks like it's going to be phenomenal!!!

Definitely going to try to get some revenge! I have the ARB in back now instead of the Ford LSD that screwed me last time & ended up causing the front axle snap trying to compensate for it. Not to mention I have some better gearing in it this time too. I'll charge the GoPro & post a vid in my build.

Unread 08-10-2012, 08:30 AM   #4
Danno6102
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

So who's coming out tomorrow?? Going to be some GREAT weather! Think I'm going to wash my rig tonight, come out & give me a run for those prizes!!

Unread 08-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #5
boilerup1998

2005 LJ Wrangler 

It's not looking good for me...I have to head into work today.
boilerup1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #6
Danno6102
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

You missed a good time had a really good turn out of jeeps but only had 5 entries in the show & shine. Seriously you guys need to come out for this stuff!! With only 5 rigs some of you probably could have taken home some goodies!!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.