ZORTCC Midwest 4x4 Show and Trail Run - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > ZORTCC Midwest 4x4 Show and Trail Run

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Steering and more from Ruffstuff!WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements

Unread 08-30-2011, 06:31 PM   #16
crikeyjeepturtl
2005 TJ Wrangler 

http://www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.co...011:thumbdown:

crikeyjeepturtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2011, 07:08 PM   #17
1murderedjeep
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crikeyjeepturtl View Post
what zuki fest? That wont bother me those japan vechicles cant keep up with our jeeps they will be stuck on main trail. i kid those guys are nice meet up with one last time i was there and he helped me out do to the fact that i flooded my jeep up to the seats.
1murderedjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2011, 09:50 PM   #18
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1murderedjeep View Post
what zuki fest? That wont bother me those japan vechicles cant keep up with our jeeps they will be stuck on main trail. i kid those guys are nice meet up with one last time i was there and he helped me out do to the fact that i flooded my jeep up to the seats.
yeah.. those little things amaze me. There was going to be at least one in the car show.. but the guy has to go up to chicago for something. he has 2 zuki's. one he converted to run off of propane.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2011, 09:30 PM   #19
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Here is the official prize list for the event give away!

15. Free Oil Change from Palkos - Palkos

14. Light up Clock and Pliers set - Napa

13. 4x4 Headquarters Hat set, 4x4 Headquarters Sticker - 4x4 headquarters

12. Jeep and 4x4 Headquarters T Shirt set, 4x4 Headquarters Sticker - 4x4 Headquarters

11. $25 Gift Certificate for Dirty Dog Offroad and laminate sticker - Dirty Dog Offroad

10. Carwash set - Autozone

9. Lift mate - Hi Lift

8. Off Road Base - Hi Lift

7. Superchips T Shirt, Rough Country roll cage Grab handles - Rough Country

6. Superchips T Shirt, Rough Country roll cage Grab Handles - Rough Country

5. Superchips T shirt, *Prize from Oreilly auto parts*, $50 Gas card - Donahue auto repair

4. Free Day pass for the Cliffs Insane Terrain Offroad Park, Superchips T Shirt, Heavy Duty Steering Dampener - Rough Country

3. Free Day pass for the Cliffs Insane Terrain Offroad Park, Superchips T Shirt, $20 gift certificate for cheap seats, $50 Gift Certificate for 4wd.com

2. Dirty Dog laminate sticker, Free Day pass for the Cliffs Insane Terrain Offroad Park, Superchips T shirt, $30 gift certificate for Cheap Seats, $50 Gift Certicate for 4wd.com, $100 OR Fab Gift Certificate

1. Dirty Dog Laminate sticker, Free Day pass for the Cliffs Insane Terrain Offroad Park, Superchips T shirt, $50 gift Certificate for Cheap Seats, $50 Gift certificate for 4wd.com, $150 Gift certificate for 4x4 Headquarters

also, there will be grab bags for particpants until they are gone which include, stickers from various sponsors, a Coozie, a tread wear measurement tool, a tire pressure gauge, chapstick tube, and a promo card for $100 off any set of 4 wheels and tires, or $50 of any set of 4 tires.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.