Wrangler Body Work NE IL - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Wrangler Body Work NE IL

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-01-2013, 01:15 PM   #1
WarTrader
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Wrangler Body Work NE IL

I need some rust cut out, some sandblasting and a little paint shot to cover it all up on the back of the tub on my TJ. Can anybody recommend a body shop that does decent work cheap... This isn't in the build budget.

WarTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2013, 04:57 PM   #2
Rollbar12
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I am looking for the same thing. I have a few leads, but mostly they are pretty far south for you. I have heard nothing back yet from the ones I have contacted so far. Let me guess you have a soft top?
Rollbar12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013, 05:29 PM   #3
GPERSCREEPERS99

Psychotic Air in Batavia. Ask for Mark. They painted my half doors, my mustang and my Scrambler. Fair prices great work
12 Grand Cherokee Wife's Daily Driver
GPERSCREEPERS99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.