Winter Wheelin - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Winter Wheelin

6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.cFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 12-12-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
1murderedjeep
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Winter Wheelin

Any one planning on going to the cliffs this winter? I think I may want to go but does anyone have pics of winter off roading there, just want to know what its like in the winter. I have been there in the summer and love it but the thing is I like the mud and it wont be muddy now that the grounds so hard. right? thanks guys and gals

1murderedjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-29-2011, 09:14 AM   #2
Wood82ABN
2010 JK Wrangler 

Just bought our second jeep yesterday. Bought my wifes 2011 grand cherokee last year and just bought a 2010 unlimited rubicon yesterday. I live in oswego and would love to get out and do some trail driving... nothing too serious...
Wood82ABN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-29-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

They had some up on their website.. but they just redid it. They may have some up on their facebook. Dirtman mentioned something about going wheeling on January 14th to the badlands if you guys are interested... I just spent 2 weeks back home near the cliffs (im originally from that area) and dont plan on going back for a little bit.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #4
bniedert

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Another one from Oswego. I might be interested in the 14th. Link me to the details.
2001 XJ 4.0 Auto
bniedert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #5
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bniedert View Post
Another one from Oswego. I might be interested in the 14th. Link me to the details.
I dont think there has been an official thread on here. I know theres a group from wasteoflifes old website going. For the most part it seems like the regulars i wheel with are all iffy because of how the weather may change between now and the 14th so its turning into a last minute thing I think.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.