Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Wheelin buddys near Schaumburg

5K views 45 replies 19 participants last post by  RevZJ 
#1 ·
so my last 4 wheeling/jeep buddy is moving to california. Im looking for some more people near schaumburg area who want to go wheelin.. C,mon will you be my friend!

#20 ·
I'll be there @ 9am and i'm meeting bigeasy523 and 2 of his friends. We're parking along the roadside pits. So far we have 4 jeeps in the group.

Also a member from another forum is thinking about going on the 17th.

My name is Chris and I'll be in a 2013 Black JKUR.

#16 ·
Yeah if you take 47 the whole way that's out of our way. If anyone else is interested we can meet anywhere along the way. We can take 53 down or 94 if anyone wants to join. If not we plan on being there around 9 and we usually park in the row along the road. Feel free to pm me for more info or for my number.

#26 ·
I'm in Mt. Prospect, just bought a 2012 jk with 35s out of the dealer and I'm looking to find some buds to go wheeling with since I'm the only one who has a 4x4. Gonna regear before I go to any serious parks but if anyone knows of some easy trail runs I would love to tag along.

#27 ·
I'm not to far away.. I wouldn't mind going wheeling.

#29 ·
so my plan was to go wheeling today at cliffs but i just found out they are closed till Jan 1st. Does anyone know any other legal places that are close. I found a deep mud puddles on the side road under 53 on a side road that goes from arlington park train station to that big church. Huge mud puddle long enough and big enough to get you stuck but its not the same as trails.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.