Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to/in your JEEP today???

11K views 117 replies 21 participants last post by  DirtyRabbit 
#1 ·
Lets get this Great Lakes Thread rollin'!!!!!
I'm about to swing by the autoparts store and get a new Steering Stabilizer and also going to try to fix my non op wipers...
:cheers2:
Beer ME!!!

#7 ·
Seriously, Its almost a mile long and for being in the city and along the train rails it's a pretty damn decent trail. Some serious mud pits and the trail forks at numerous spots. Easy/Hard. from what I'm told some 4wheeler guys spent several weekends building it up and it sure is fun one. The end of the trail is a pretty nice sized hill. One side is an easy angle and the down side is almost straight. Kinda scary but very fun.
I noticed the other night that someone started making new tracks for climbing the hill. I'll post pics of it tomorrow or Thursday. We'll be up there again tomorrow
Shoot a line if you ever wanna meet up and hit it up.
Seriously not a bad trail for the city and for free!!

Today I noticed my front axle is leaking a bit, so finally doing the fluid change tomorrow in the axles.

#9 ·
yesterday... pulled my trans out and put it back about 3 times

#21 ·
well today i fixed about 10 little easy things that made my jeep drive 100 times better.

#22 ·
I just noticed, I am the only ZJ in here....

Put gas in it today

#23 ·
Going to the junkyards Saturday.... Found an 86 Wagoneer and an 89... need a new bumper n tailgate after last weeks excursion.
while I'm out there,
anyone want me to keep an eye out for anything specific??
text if so. 773 757 7413
taking a pick up truck so I'll have space
Cheers

Just pulled a bumper off an 86 Wagoneer at pick n pull.... in the rain!
No dents nor rust.. clean chrome all around. Brackets included
$64.....
Boss!

#25 ·
Good stuff Nick!

I'm about to replace my bumper n try to bang out some of the tailgate dents... without breaking my rear windshield

Hey Redjeep did u end up hitting up the trail 2 weeks ago? I might go today or tomorrow in case u wanna meet up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.