West Central Il- New Mud & Off Road Park - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > West Central Il- New Mud & Off Road Park

Engo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 LumYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 02-20-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
Ridin' Around
1999 WJ 

West Central Il- New Mud & Off Road Park

There is a new Off-Road & Mud park opening for 4 wheel drive vehicles & ATVs in the West Central Illinois area. It's called Mud, Mayhem & Motorsports. The website is Mud, Mayhem, and Motorsports! if you wanna take a look.
It's a 100 acre park right now, with some future expansion in the works. Although there are not too many photos on the site yet, I have been over to the park & it is coming together nicely & should be ready in March for the opening weekend. The mudholes will be dug in the 1st few days of March, if the weather allows the excavators to be trucked in. A rock crawling area is on the future list of attractions. There are going to be lots of ATV trails, some truck/Jeep trails & plenty of places to get your Jeep muddy.

The park will be a very family friendly atmosphere with a kids riding area & an onsite atv rental facility for kid size quads. Hopefully, we will see a few of you out there. I will have a vendor booth at every feature weekend throughout the summer.

Ridin' Around is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-22-2010, 09:03 PM   #2
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Not really into mud pits.
How many trails do they have that Jeeps can go on? Is it enough for a day?
Unread 02-23-2010, 07:03 AM   #3
Ridin' Around
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSEJEEPERS View Post
Not really into mud pits.
How many trails do they have that Jeeps can go on? Is it enough for a day?
There are not as many Jeep trails as there are quad trails. It's something I have mentioned to the group & they are looking into purchasing some neighboring property for that purpose in the future, as well as adding a rock crawling area.

I think it will be easy to spend the better part of a day.

I will be back over there in mid march before the opening. I will try to grab some photos & maybe a video or two.
Unread 02-27-2010, 03:07 PM   #4
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

So is this place around Jacksonville IL? If it is it looks to be a couple hours from me.
If they need help making trails let me know. I may be able to come up with a few people to help with that.
That is if they bought us lunch or maybe a free day to the park.
I know you may wonder about that last comment.
We went and helped build trails, fences ect to Cliffs Insane terrain. Worked our butts off. They never even fed us lunch. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
Not asking for much, hotdogs would have worked
Unread 02-27-2010, 03:16 PM   #5
jdhallissey
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Sweet if you guys want help as said above I would look into coming out too
jdhallissey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2010, 07:59 PM   #6
Ridin' Around
1999 WJ 

you guys can join the Forum on the website & talk to the people that run the place. They have been working on trails & such almost every weekend. Almost all of the help is volunteer. If you are headed down for a day, let me know & I will come over & buy lunch if that's all it takes!
Unread 02-27-2010, 11:00 PM   #7
ronprice

Thanks for the INFO>>
Unread 03-16-2010, 03:08 PM   #8
mydslaccount
1984 CJ7 

Good thing i came across this post lol now I get luch on you
mydslaccount is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2010, 05:54 PM   #9
Ridin' Around
1999 WJ 

Everybody send an Email to marketing@mudmayhemandmotorsports.com or go to the Forum on the website & tell them you want a rock crawling area for Jeeps. They are on the fence about building one and said that they would like to hear that some people are interested in it, before they start trucking in rocks. If I can get a few people to let them know they would like it, They will get off the fence. I am gonna do some advertising with them & wanna let them know that Jeepers are just as important as Big MUD trucks.

They have plenty of mud for the upcoming weekend, but are cutting the admission price in half to $10 per day while they are still doing constuction, hopefully we will see several of you there. I will have some Amsoil swag for anybody that comes to our booth & says they are from JeepForum.
Unread 03-16-2010, 06:04 PM   #10
mydslaccount
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Around View Post
Everybody send an Email to marketing@mudmayhemandmotorsports.com or go to the Forum on the website & tell them you want a rock crawling area for Jeeps. They are on the fence about building one and said that they would like to hear that some people are interested in it, before they start trucking in rocks. If I can get a few people to let them know they would like it, They will get off the fence. I am gonna do some advertising with them & wanna let them know that Jeepers are just as important as Big MUD trucks.

They have plenty of mud for the upcoming weekend, but are cutting the admission price in half to $10 per day while they are still doing constuction, hopefully we will see several of you there. I will have some Amsoil swag for anybody that comes to our booth & says they are from JeepForum.

People need to request dirt bike to be allowed
Unread 03-16-2010, 06:06 PM   #11
Ridin' Around
1999 WJ 

There is something in their insurance that is the limiting factor on that. I'm not sure on the details, but I heard that discussed last time I was over there.
Unread 03-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #12
mydslaccount
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Around View Post
There is something in their insurance that is the limiting factor on that. I'm not sure on the details, but I heard that discussed last time I was over there.
I am courious as to this park I read throught a few of the post on the fourm I seen some thing on there about that but it was deleated
Unread 03-18-2010, 06:34 AM   #13
juiceparn
2007 JK Wrangler 

I'm either heading over there or to Hannibal Rocks on Saturday. I wish they had some Jeep trails. According to the website all the trails are smaller and for atv's and the open fields of mud are for trucks and Jeeps. If I go I'll swing by and check out your goodies Ridin Around. Another place to ride is always a good thing.
Unread 08-13-2012, 09:08 PM   #14
Griff1918
Web Wheeler
2003 TJ Wrangler 

The website is dead. And am I to take it so is this park.
Griff1918 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2012, 09:23 PM   #15
Ridin' Around
1999 WJ 

Yes. Property sold.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.