werock this weekend at the badlands - JeepForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 Old 07-21-2011, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
sparkyB34
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 573
werock this weekend at the badlands

anyone going? I think i am headed there on saturday.

sparkyB34 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 Old 07-21-2011, 07:11 PM
Nickit1981
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Champaign
Posts: 380
cant this weekend.. but there is a large group headed there on august 6th.
Nickit1981 is offline  
post #3 of 14 Old 07-21-2011, 08:21 PM
1murderedjeep
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Glendale Heights
Posts: 723
I'm going but just found out about this we rock thing today I was planning it for a while. I think I'll be there Saturday and camping there that night. Maybe I'll see you there I'll be in a all flat black YJ.
1murderedjeep is offline  
post #4 of 14 Old 07-21-2011, 08:24 PM
Bighurt
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Buffalo grove,IL
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickit1981 View Post
cant this weekend.. but there is a large group headed there on august 6th.
room for one more? as long as I have my lift and new tires on by then Ill def be joining
Bighurt is offline  
post #5 of 14 Old 07-22-2011, 12:44 AM
Nickit1981
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Champaign
Posts: 380
sure. we will be meeting in the lower lot around 9 or 9 30.. wheeling most of the day.. then camping out at the summers campground and cooking and having beers that night. Ill be in my rescue green jk.. license plate says nickit.
Nickit1981 is offline  
post #6 of 14 Old 07-24-2011, 01:53 PM
1murderedjeep
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Glendale Heights
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickit1981
sure. we will be meeting in the lower lot around 9 or 9 30.. wheeling most of the day.. then camping out at the summers campground and cooking and having beers that night. Ill be in my rescue green jk.. license plate says nickit.
Didn't see you there but the trails were to dry my jeep doesn't have much mud on it. Plus I got there to late to watch the rock crawlers.
1murderedjeep is offline  
post #7 of 14 Old 07-24-2011, 03:36 PM
Nickit1981
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Champaign
Posts: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1murderedjeep View Post
Didn't see you there but the trails were to dry my jeep doesn't have much mud on it. Plus I got there to late to watch the rock crawlers.
i wasnt there today. talking about august 6th.
Nickit1981 is offline  
post #8 of 14 Old 07-24-2011, 04:21 PM
1murderedjeep
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Glendale Heights
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickit1981

i wasnt there today. talking about august 6th.
My bad. Haha this was my second time there and first with my jeep and I prefer the cliffs more. The mud trails at the badlands were not really trails it was just mud holes between trees. Maybe I just was in the wrong spot but the water holes had rock bottoms so it wasn't sloppy.
1murderedjeep is offline  
post #9 of 14 Old 07-24-2011, 09:27 PM
Nickit1981
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Champaign
Posts: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1murderedjeep View Post
My bad. Haha this was my second time there and first with my jeep and I prefer the cliffs more. The mud trails at the badlands were not really trails it was just mud holes between trees. Maybe I just was in the wrong spot but the water holes had rock bottoms so it wasn't sloppy.
ha.. no big deal. It hasnt rained down there in forever! I watch the weather from about 2-3 weeks before i plan on going just so i know what to expect. we got some rain today. Where are you from originally? Are you going to come out on the 6th? There is a good group of people going and we can show you where the mud is at the badlands




Nickit1981 is offline  
post #10 of 14 Old 07-25-2011, 01:54 PM
1murderedjeep
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Glendale Heights
Posts: 723
You did find mud. But I would love to go I'm going to have to see if I work and if my dad wants to go. Thanks for the invite I will PM you when it get a little closer.
1murderedjeep is offline  
post #11 of 14 Old 07-25-2011, 01:56 PM
1murderedjeep
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Glendale Heights
Posts: 723
O ya and I'm from Glendale heights IL near glen ellyn how about you.
1murderedjeep is offline  
post #12 of 14 Old 07-25-2011, 04:48 PM
Nickit1981
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Champaign
Posts: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1murderedjeep View Post
O ya and I'm from Glendale heights IL near glen ellyn how about you.
cool.. just let me know. I am originally from Streator, Il.. which is right by the Cliffs.. currently I live in Champaign. I was living in Gurnee for the past 4 years for work. Are you on any other forums besides this one?
Nickit1981 is offline  
post #13 of 14 Old 07-25-2011, 04:55 PM
1murderedjeep
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Glendale Heights
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickit1981

cool.. just let me know. I am originally from Streator, Il.. which is right by the Cliffs.. currently I live in Champaign. I was living in Gurnee for the past 4 years for work. Are you on any other forums besides this one?
This is the only thread I'm on but my brother goes to U of I so when he gets back to school I'll have a place to stay!!!!
1murderedjeep is offline  
post #14 of 14 Old 07-26-2011, 11:35 AM
Nickit1981
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Champaign
Posts: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1murderedjeep View Post
This is the only thread I'm on but my brother goes to U of I so when he gets back to school I'll have a place to stay!!!!
There ya go! use his education wisely!
Nickit1981 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Badlands Trip August 6th Nickit1981 Illinois Jeep Forum 0 07-09-2011 01:59 PM
WErock at hannibal, mo next weekend sparkyB34 Illinois Jeep Forum 1 07-23-2010 10:23 PM
Northern Illinois wheeling locations other than Badlands and Cliffs 99wjlaredo Illinois Jeep Forum 8 07-09-2010 08:15 PM
Best way to Badlands from Bartlett Weeeee Illinois Jeep Forum 1 07-14-2009 12:05 PM
who want to badlands this Sunday?(3-22)from chicago? szxsff Illinois Jeep Forum 6 04-02-2009 03:14 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome