Trails near Quincy, IL/MO border. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Trails near Quincy, IL/MO border.

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-25-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
TheDustMan
2007 KJ Liberty 

Trails near Quincy, IL/MO border.

I live in Camp Point, IL and was wonder if anyone knew about any decent trails near the MO border. I'm about a half hour from Quincy, IL and the border is right on the other side of Quincy. I don't mind if I have to pay Just looking for something... I cant seem to find anything around this area where its LEGAL to do some trail riding

TheDustMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #2
TigerRobb

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hannibal Rocks is just south of Hannibal on Highway 61 and is a pretty fun spot. I believe they have competitions at this location from time to time. I have a friend that is part of Two Rivers Jeep Club in/around Pittsfield that has frequent rides (monthly, I believe).
TigerRobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009, 05:39 PM   #3
TheDustMan
2007 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerRobb View Post
Hannibal Rocks is just south of Hannibal on Highway 61 and is a pretty fun spot. I believe they have competitions at this location from time to time. I have a friend that is part of Two Rivers Jeep Club in/around Pittsfield that has frequent rides (monthly, I believe).
Sounds good to me Thanks for the advice. I bought a Jeep so I could actually get out in nature and hit some trails but Illinois seems to be a**es when it comes to trails and the like. We have bike trails, and hiking trails... but NO Jeep trails to be easily found. Ill check out Hannibal Rocks
Unread 08-25-2009, 05:47 PM   #4
TigerRobb

2005 LJ Wrangler 

I drove by there this afternoon and it was all locked up. It is on the west side of 61, a few miles south of Hannibal. Their site is Hannibal Rocks - Intro

Enjoy
TigerRobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009, 06:00 PM   #5
TheDustMan
2007 KJ Liberty 

Are they open on weekdays or just weekends when its posted on their calendar? Its only about 45 minutes away too and they have "stock trails" haha. Goodie

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.