Trails near Quincy, IL/MO border. - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 08-25-2009, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
TheDustMan
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Trails near Quincy, IL/MO border.

I live in Camp Point, IL and was wonder if anyone knew about any decent trails near the MO border. I'm about a half hour from Quincy, IL and the border is right on the other side of Quincy. I don't mind if I have to pay Just looking for something... I cant seem to find anything around this area where its LEGAL to do some trail riding

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-25-2009, 05:36 PM
TigerRobb
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hannibal Rocks is just south of Hannibal on Highway 61 and is a pretty fun spot. I believe they have competitions at this location from time to time. I have a friend that is part of Two Rivers Jeep Club in/around Pittsfield that has frequent rides (monthly, I believe).
post #3 of 5 Old 08-25-2009, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
TheDustMan
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerRobb View Post
Hannibal Rocks is just south of Hannibal on Highway 61 and is a pretty fun spot. I believe they have competitions at this location from time to time. I have a friend that is part of Two Rivers Jeep Club in/around Pittsfield that has frequent rides (monthly, I believe).
Sounds good to me Thanks for the advice. I bought a Jeep so I could actually get out in nature and hit some trails but Illinois seems to be a**es when it comes to trails and the like. We have bike trails, and hiking trails... but NO Jeep trails to be easily found. Ill check out Hannibal Rocks
post #4 of 5 Old 08-25-2009, 05:47 PM
TigerRobb
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I drove by there this afternoon and it was all locked up. It is on the west side of 61, a few miles south of Hannibal. Their site is Hannibal Rocks - Intro

Enjoy
post #5 of 5 Old 08-25-2009, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
TheDustMan
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Are they open on weekdays or just weekends when its posted on their calendar? Its only about 45 minutes away too and they have "stock trails" haha. Goodie

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.