Trails around Chicago - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Trails around Chicago

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 02-23-2012, 08:15 AM   #1
jeepnie87
2012 JK Wrangler 

Trails around Chicago

Hey guys
Does anyone know of any trails around Chicagoland/NW Indiana other than Cliffs and Badlands? Im near Naperville and am looking for places to hit on week days. Hopefully we get this snow theyre talking about tonight. I like snow. Anyway, thanks!

jeepnie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2012, 08:33 PM   #2
Rugby_3
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Nothing that is closer than those two. There are some private trails in Wisconsin that occasionally get posted on here. If you want sand there is Silverlake up in Michigan. There are more trails in Indiana as well, there is Redbird along with French Lick. There is also Hannibal Rocks down south on the Missouri boarder.
Rugby_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
lionseye
2005 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnie87 View Post
Hey guys
Does anyone know of any trails around Chicagoland/NW Indiana other than Cliffs and Badlands? Im near Naperville and am looking for places to hit on week days. Hopefully we get this snow theyre talking about tonight. I like snow. Anyway, thanks!
If you find out about any other trails than the ones mentioned, give me a holler. I'd be game to call in sick and play on the trails.
lionseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #4
acrrr
1996 ZJ 

Im actually in aurora and was.wonedring the same.thing necause I really wanna hit some trails
acrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2012, 07:33 PM   #5
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

as previously said.. nothing closer than the cliffs for you. we are headed to the badlands on the 24th if you are interested.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.