Tires/Lifts for Midwest Riding? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 11-27-2011, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
jeffreybomb
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Tires/Lifts for Midwest Riding?

I'm doing a bit of research and trying to figure out what I should do for tires and lift on my TJ. I'm posting here (as opposed to the technical thread) because I'd like to be able to do something that's going to allow me to take on a lot of the obstacles at the nearby parks.

I also use my TJ as a commuter every so often (fluctuating work schedule).

I've still got a lot to learn about what I'm looking for, so I'd be thankful if you would post explanations with any suggestions you have.

Any ideas?

TACOS!
http://bit.ly/Z5ozs4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-27-2011, 07:30 PM
1murderedjeep
1995 YJ Wrangler 

What is your price range? When I sell my yj I'm upgrading to a tj and going to run a 4" rough country and 35" BFG mud terrains but if you don't want to trim and get bigger axles I would say a 4" rough country it's cheap ($500) and 33" mud terrains but if your going to do limited off roading maybe all terrains would be better. The tire noise doesn't bother me with the mud terrains I got now but they only have 10,000 miles on them. Plus everything in my yj rattles and I have no exhaust. Haha but here's my yj it has a 4" lift and 33s
Attached Thumbnails
image-1065989527.jpg  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.