Tires/Lifts for Midwest Riding? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Tires/Lifts for Midwest Riding?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 11-27-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
jeffreybomb
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Tires/Lifts for Midwest Riding?

I'm doing a bit of research and trying to figure out what I should do for tires and lift on my TJ. I'm posting here (as opposed to the technical thread) because I'd like to be able to do something that's going to allow me to take on a lot of the obstacles at the nearby parks.

I also use my TJ as a commuter every so often (fluctuating work schedule).

I've still got a lot to learn about what I'm looking for, so I'd be thankful if you would post explanations with any suggestions you have.

Any ideas?

Unread 11-27-2011, 08:30 PM   #2
1murderedjeep
1995 YJ Wrangler 

What is your price range? When I sell my yj I'm upgrading to a tj and going to run a 4" rough country and 35" BFG mud terrains but if you don't want to trim and get bigger axles I would say a 4" rough country it's cheap ($500) and 33" mud terrains but if your going to do limited off roading maybe all terrains would be better. The tire noise doesn't bother me with the mud terrains I got now but they only have 10,000 miles on them. Plus everything in my yj rattles and I have no exhaust. Haha but here's my yj it has a 4" lift and 33s
image-1065989527.jpg  
1murderedjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.