Southern, In. Southern, Ill. Western, Ky. And Southwestern, OHIO - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Southern, In. Southern, Ill. Western, Ky. And Southwestern, OHIO

Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 08-24-2008, 05:22 AM   #1
PlumcrazyP

Tj Southern, In. Southern, Ill. Western, Ky. And Southwestern, OHIO

You all should check out the Thread on here for the RedBird trip that is being planned for the 6 & 7 of Sept. It will be held by JeepsGoneWild and hosted by me. My name is Fred. And Iam trying for the position of regional leader of IN. I would like to see a lot of new people out there. It would be great for people from diffrent areas to come out learn about the club (JeepsGoneWild.org) and share some fun with a common hobby. Please dont be discouraged if you dont own a Jeep we welcome all sorts of rigs. For more info and alot more details and directions just check out the thread. Also you can check out RedBirdsra.com and the JeepsGoneWild.org site there you can see the members, check out photos and learn more about the club. Hope to see alot of you there. Peace out and Safe Wheelin.

765-341-0078
PlumcrazyP is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.