Silver Lake Michigan Columbus Day Weekend - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Silver Lake Michigan Columbus Day Weekend

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 09-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
beemerfan
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Silver Lake Michigan Columbus Day Weekend

Got a family and a Jeep. Looking to take the kids up to Silver Lake over Columbus Day weekend (Oct 12-14) since they have Monday off. I was there earlier this summer after buying my first Jeep and just loved the place. Apparently there are some easy trails and two-tracks in the national forest north east of Whitehall along the way I'd like to explore. Nothing crazy, my '97 Wrangler is all stock.

Would probably stay at http://www.duneswaterfrontresort.com/. I would camp but it's just too much gear to haul up there in the Wrangler for a short weekend. Plus they've got the only indoor pool in town so if the weather's a bust, at least the kids can swim.

Any like-minded families out there want to explore the area over Columbus Day weekend? About a 5 hour drive I think. Looking to meet some new Jeep friends.

beemerfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.