Shop in Chicago - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Shop in Chicago

Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-23-2011, 12:12 AM   #1
blue01jeepxj
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Shop in Chicago

I have a 2001 XJ that I am ordering a 3" lift for. Unfortunatly, I recently moved to an apartment and have no garage and have moved my tools to a storage unit.
Does anyone know a good shop to install the lift? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

blue01jeepxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2011, 06:02 PM   #2
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue01jeepxj View Post
I have a 2001 XJ that I am ordering a 3" lift for. Unfortunatly, I recently moved to an apartment and have no garage and have moved my tools to a storage unit.
Does anyone know a good shop to install the lift? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
as everyone is going to tell you.. dont have a shop do it. Make friends with someone here and have them help you put it on. it will save you a ton of cash and youll learn something about your jeep. I regret all the times i paid someone to do something for me.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.