Regear in NW Indiana/S Chicago? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Regear in NW Indiana/S Chicago?

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-23-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
Destr0
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Regear in NW Indiana/S Chicago?

Anyone know of a place with reasonable rates for a regear or a trustworthy home mechanic who can help me re-gear my Jeep?

I had a guy going to do mine, but he has had my 8.8 and gears for almost a year and not done yet so time to move on.

I do not have a ton of money, but can do a reasonable amount for labor. I have brand new Motive gears and install kits for my 8.8 and D30.

What is the going rate around here for labor?

Thanks!
~Kevin

Destr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
Bigbadwolf54

give mike at call at aedofab in mokena. 815-263-9966. tell him ben sent you in.
Bigbadwolf54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2011, 08:17 PM   #3
NewdRiver_
1985 CJ7 

Hey, I live in Mokena! He's not the guy with a pair of Scramblers down the street from me, right?
NewdRiver_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.