Northern Illinois wheeling spots - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Northern Illinois wheeling spots

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 02-22-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
mxrider250
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Northern Illinois wheeling spots

I am new to this as I just bought my jeep a mere two weeks ago, so I am looking for places that are relatively close (I live in McHenry). Does anyone know of anywhere?

mxrider250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2012, 09:37 PM   #2
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

the closest spot youre going to find is the Cliffs in Marsailles, Il. Bout 2 hours from you. We are having a mod party in Winthrop harbod a week from Saturday if youre interested. You can meet a bunch of people to wheel with.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.