Northern Illinois jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Northern Illinois jeepers

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 08-30-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
heretolearn
2002 WJ 

Northern Illinois jeepers

I just ordered a 4" RC lift and was wondering if there was anyone up here that had the tools and enough knowledge to help me do the lift. I unfortuantely dont have the tools or know how to do it myself and would rather not pay a ton of money for a shop to do it for me.

If anyone could help that would be awesome. I am located in Rockford.

Unread 08-30-2011, 10:47 PM   #2
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

theres a few decent guys up in the south burbs that could prolly help you. they are more active on other forums. if you cant find anyone up there to help you.. dirtman in champaign, il is always willing to help people. He is a landscaper so hes busy in the summer when theres good weather.. but then slows down in the fall and he says he has nothing better to do than work on jeeps. Hes got a bad *** shop as well. He helps me with all my stuff. I owe him big time. Oh.. and we are only an hour away from the badlands.. so thats a plus of coming down here as well.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-31-2011, 08:00 AM   #3
heretolearn
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickit1981 View Post
theres a few decent guys up in the south burbs that could prolly help you. they are more active on other forums. if you cant find anyone up there to help you.. dirtman in champaign, il is always willing to help people. He is a landscaper so hes busy in the summer when theres good weather.. but then slows down in the fall and he says he has nothing better to do than work on jeeps. Hes got a bad *** shop as well. He helps me with all my stuff. I owe him big time. Oh.. and we are only an hour away from the badlands.. so thats a plus of coming down here as well.
That sounds legit. Ill have to look for him on here soon then.
Unread 08-31-2011, 08:09 AM   #4
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretolearn View Post
That sounds legit. Ill have to look for him on here soon then.
cool. There is a Jeep event we are doing at the cliffs this weekend. he may be there if you are interested.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-31-2011, 07:00 PM   #5
srdart67
2002 WJ 

Im up here in sharon wi. bout 20 min northeast of rockford. Ive got plenty of tools and have done a lot of suspension work in the past.
Unread 08-31-2011, 10:07 PM   #6
heretolearn
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by srdart67 View Post
Im up here in sharon wi. bout 20 min northeast of rockford. Ive got plenty of tools and have done a lot of suspension work in the past.
Thanks a lot ill keep you in mind as soon as the lift comes in.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.