Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Nijg here

3K views 35 replies 6 participants last post by  JACLYNzj98 
#1 ·
I am a Northern Illinois Jeep Girl here, trying to see if there are any clubs up by the IL/WI border.

Also if there are any big events taking place soon, since spring is near.

Also check out my build, and please give me some more ideas on what to do to my Jeep!
7" IRO long arm lift and 33" Tires will be on by may. Front and back bumpers by mid summer.(anyone know of some good fab shops that make good custom bumpers?)
This is what my jeep looks like and that is me.

Jackie

Attachments

See less See more
#31 ·
Okay so a group of friends and I love to go wheeling, hit the puddles, and make our own trails. I have had this group name in my mind or a long long time. I wanted to see what you all thought and if you would like to join? I'll be making stickers and shirts//hoodies sometime this month.

It is called "TNR" stands for Team No Road.
Whatcha think?

Attachments

#32 ·
Sounds like fun though I'd be careful talking about making your own trails, some people will get a little testy about that since pretty much anything that's x not already a trail will be illegal to wheel on.

Probably sent from under my broken heep

#33 ·
Ripper3494 said:
Sounds like fun though I'd be careful talking about making your own trails, some people will get a little testy about that since pretty much anything that's x not already a trail will be illegal to wheel on.

Probably sent from under my broken heep
My buddy has a farm we go make our own trails on so its legal :) we have permission!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.