Newbie... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > Newbie...

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiBushed Sleeves & Poly Bushings!All our Different Weld Washers!

Unread 09-20-2011, 11:53 AM   #1
gordoj52
2006 WK 

Newbie...

Hi Guys,

Newbie here, picking up my 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited HEMI tonight. Have a list of things that need to do, but wanted to see if anyone wanted to help or could give me an estimate on how much it'll run me for a shop to do.

Synthetic Oil change and filter
replace trans fluid and filters
Xfer case fluid change
front and rear differential change

I also need to get the Isolater Bushing's done, the dreader reverse to drive clunk while test driving.

Thanks,

Jeff

gordoj52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

First let me say welcome to the Jeep realm! enjoy that hemi! Next.. dont pay a shop to do it. You are probably looking at multiple hundreds of dollars in labor alone. if you do it yourself the labor is free and high end products would probably only cost you a little over a hundred. If you dont know how to do the stuff someone around here is usually more than willing to help for some beer. I am not even sure where Hainsville is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordoj52 View Post
Hi Guys,

Newbie here, picking up my 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited HEMI tonight. Have a list of things that need to do, but wanted to see if anyone wanted to help or could give me an estimate on how much it'll run me for a shop to do.

Synthetic Oil change and filter
replace trans fluid and filters
Xfer case fluid change
front and rear differential change

I also need to get the Isolater Bushing's done, the dreader reverse to drive clunk while test driving.

Thanks,

Jeff
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.