new girl from Joliet area! - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > new girl from Joliet area!

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire CarrIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Reply
Unread 01-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
thatdamnTJgirl
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Plainfield, Illinois
Posts: 30
Tj new girl from Joliet area!

hey my names maggie, i'm from the joliet/plainfield area and i'm just lookin to have a good time and meet some nice jeep people! when the weather gets warmer i'm always out in joliet wednesday nights and most of the time downers grove or downtown plainfield on tuesday nights! if anyone wants to meet up or has a meet going, let me know and i'm always down to go!

thatdamnTJgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2013, 03:13 AM   #2
torchd
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,351
Hi Maggie welcome to JF. Hope you have a good time here. Maybe in the summer we can get a group together and do some wheelin'....


Of course I will be the odd man out with a ZJ, seems everyone here has TJs or JKs lol...
__________________
[b]1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo[/b]
2" BB Pucks | SkyJacker Hydro Shocks | Rubicon Wheels | Cooper 245/75/16 Tires

[b][color=red]2002 Trans Am[/b][/color]
Cam, Full Exhaust, Stock Heads, Stock LS6 Intake and Stock 10 bolt with 3.42s
[b]420 RWHP and 382 RWHTQ[/b]
torchd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 01:36 PM   #3
JACLYNzj98
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Spring Grove, Illinois
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by torchd
Hi Maggie welcome to JF. Hope you have a good time here. Maybe in the summer we can get a group together and do some wheelin'....

Of course I will be the odd man out with a ZJ, seems everyone here has TJs or JKs lol...
I got a ZJ also lol I know the feeling though
__________________
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/zombie-juicer-build-thread-1409976/[/url]
JACLYNzj98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 01:37 PM   #4
JACLYNzj98
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Spring Grove, Illinois
Posts: 182
Hello! Glad to see more girls around the area!


Jackie
__________________
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/zombie-juicer-build-thread-1409976/[/url]
JACLYNzj98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 10:58 AM   #5
torchd
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACLYNzj98 View Post
I got a ZJ also lol I know the feeling though
Haha about damn time there are ZJ people

How are you Jaclyn, nice to meet you!
__________________
[b]1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo[/b]
2" BB Pucks | SkyJacker Hydro Shocks | Rubicon Wheels | Cooper 245/75/16 Tires

[b][color=red]2002 Trans Am[/b][/color]
Cam, Full Exhaust, Stock Heads, Stock LS6 Intake and Stock 10 bolt with 3.42s
[b]420 RWHP and 382 RWHTQ[/b]
torchd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 07:05 AM   #6
JACLYNzj98
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Spring Grove, Illinois
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by torchd
Haha about damn time there are ZJ people

How are you Jaclyn, nice to meet you!
Right?!?! I always see TJ's or XJ's on here or even WJ's! Lol

I am good, and yourself? Nice to meet you too! Do you have a build thread on your ZJ?

Jackie
__________________
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/zombie-juicer-build-thread-1409976/[/url]
JACLYNzj98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:25 AM   #7
torchd
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACLYNzj98 View Post
Right?!?! I always see TJ's or XJ's on here or even WJ's! Lol

I am good, and yourself? Nice to meet you too! Do you have a build thread on your ZJ?

Jackie
You're right, its always XJs, TJs or JKs


I do not have a build thread. Just your run of the mill ZJs.


if you click on my vehicle tab under my username, I have listed all the mods that I've done to my ZJ.

What about you, do you have a build thread?

And it is nice meeting you too! Have you been wheeling anywhere lately?
__________________
[b]1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo[/b]
2" BB Pucks | SkyJacker Hydro Shocks | Rubicon Wheels | Cooper 245/75/16 Tires

[b][color=red]2002 Trans Am[/b][/color]
Cam, Full Exhaust, Stock Heads, Stock LS6 Intake and Stock 10 bolt with 3.42s
[b]420 RWHP and 382 RWHTQ[/b]
torchd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #8
JACLYNzj98
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Spring Grove, Illinois
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by torchd
You're right, its always XJs, TJs or JKs

I do not have a build thread. Just your run of the mill ZJs.

if you click on my vehicle tab under my username, I have listed all the mods that I've done to my ZJ.

What about you, do you have a build thread?

And it is nice meeting you too! Have you been wheeling anywhere lately?
I am currently using my phone so it doesn't allow me to see under your username. But after work I will definitely check it out!

Yes I do, not much done yet. It should be under my posts, if not here is the link

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...hread-1409976/

Not to any parks, just your average corn fields when the snow melts. I just blew my Super Swamper so back to stock tires for now

How about yourself?
__________________
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/zombie-juicer-build-thread-1409976/[/url]
JACLYNzj98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 09:00 AM   #9
Bipolar
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Aurora, Ill
Posts: 70
Add one more ZJ owner to the group lol. Hello everyone, when we wheeling?

Heres mine......
20130218_110030.jpg   20130218_110015.jpg  
Bipolar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 10:03 AM   #10
JACLYNzj98
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Spring Grove, Illinois
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar
Add one more ZJ owner to the group lol. Hello everyone, when we wheeling?

Heres mine......
Nice, where about to you live? Northern illinois for me
__________________
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/zombie-juicer-build-thread-1409976/[/url]
JACLYNzj98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 11:26 AM   #11
Bipolar
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Aurora, Ill
Posts: 70
Im in Aurora.
Bipolar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 12:23 PM   #12
torchd
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACLYNzj98 View Post
I am currently using my phone so it doesn't allow me to see under your username. But after work I will definitely check it out!

Yes I do, not much done yet. It should be under my posts, if not here is the link

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...hread-1409976/

Not to any parks, just your average corn fields when the snow melts. I just blew my Super Swamper so back to stock tires for now

How about yourself?
Beginning of the new year I went wheeling on a place off of I55 and Pulaski area.. It was pretty good, couple decent hills and some mud!

Right now I am having an issue with my electrical in my Jeep

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/d...nside-1480778/
__________________
[b]1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo[/b]
2" BB Pucks | SkyJacker Hydro Shocks | Rubicon Wheels | Cooper 245/75/16 Tires

[b][color=red]2002 Trans Am[/b][/color]
Cam, Full Exhaust, Stock Heads, Stock LS6 Intake and Stock 10 bolt with 3.42s
[b]420 RWHP and 382 RWHTQ[/b]
torchd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 12:24 PM   #13
torchd
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACLYNzj98 View Post
Nice, where about to you live? Northern illinois for me
I am from the Brookfield / LaGrange area
__________________
[b]1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo[/b]
2" BB Pucks | SkyJacker Hydro Shocks | Rubicon Wheels | Cooper 245/75/16 Tires

[b][color=red]2002 Trans Am[/b][/color]
Cam, Full Exhaust, Stock Heads, Stock LS6 Intake and Stock 10 bolt with 3.42s
[b]420 RWHP and 382 RWHTQ[/b]
torchd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 07:38 PM   #14
JACLYNzj98
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Spring Grove, Illinois
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by torchd
Beginning of the new year I went wheeling on a place off of I55 and Pulaski area.. It was pretty good, couple decent hills and some mud!

Right now I am having an issue with my electrical in my Jeep

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/d...nside-1480778/
I replied to that thread, hope it helped. I had the same issue. Mine doesn't do that with the turn signal though. It just randomly use to blink on and off. My first module use to blink my headlights and dash lights on and off while driving.(dangerous when your headlight shut off in the dark lol) my second one if I hit a bump my *** lights would flicker or dim. I finally found one for a niner in the junkyard that works...for now!

Some people call the dash lights flashing on and off a sign of "love" from your jeep because the reason is unknown. I have heard 4 things it could be, your battery, alternator, switch module, or ignition switch(wiggle it while driving, if it starts to flash you found your problem) the switch module has been my issue every time.

Jackie
__________________
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/zombie-juicer-build-thread-1409976/[/url]
JACLYNzj98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 07:44 PM   #15
torchd
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,351
I responded back

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
__________________
[b]1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo[/b]
2" BB Pucks | SkyJacker Hydro Shocks | Rubicon Wheels | Cooper 245/75/16 Tires

[b][color=red]2002 Trans Am[/b][/color]
Cam, Full Exhaust, Stock Heads, Stock LS6 Intake and Stock 10 bolt with 3.42s
[b]420 RWHP and 382 RWHTQ[/b]
torchd is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.