Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

New Club Starting in North East IL

3K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  ericwright13 
#1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new Jeep club starting up in Northern IL. It is called Fox River Jeep Club (FRJC). It will be out of the Fox Lake area. Looking for co-founding member/s. If interested, please contact me garyh@foxriverjeepclub.com. We will be having monthly meetings, monthly outings/rides, cruise ins, and community involvement... Again, if interested in being a part of an active group, drop me a line a garyh@foxriverjeepclub.com..

Gary

#5 ·
sent ya an eMail. Also psyched to hear back.

#7 ·
Hey Gary, glad to see the site is up and running. Maybe a good idea would be to have an initial meet up sometime soon without having to be a member to attend. This would give people a chance to come out and meet face to face and get a feel for everyone without having to commit to being a member and paying the dues and whatnot. I am very interested to see the reception this club gets as it is very local to me and my buddies and I have been killing for a good club to join. Anyways those are just some of my ideas. I registered on the forum as well so hopefully that takes off and we can all communicate easier through that. Looking forward to meeting you all soon!

Scott

#9 ·
#13 ·
Gd0810 said:
If it's a Jeep, you are more than welcome to join. We are not one of those "My rig is better than yours" clubs. We are no pressure and easy going...
Does it really matter if it isn't a jeep? We're all enjoying the company and the something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.