new to this - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Illinois Jeep Forum > new to this

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-08-2012, 11:32 PM   #1
USMC_Poolee

new to this

hey im new to this but ive had my 96' cherokee classic for a year and i go mudding in it all the time, ne good jeep clubs around plainfield IL

USMC_Poolee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
Nickit1981
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC_Poolee View Post
hey im new to this but ive had my 96' cherokee classic for a year and i go mudding in it all the time, ne good jeep clubs around plainfield IL
There are Jeep clubs all over Illinois. The group I normally ride with is going to the Badlands on the 24th if you are interested.
Nickit1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2012, 02:43 PM   #3
Xjboss22
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I'm from plainfieild we can wheel sometime I got a 2000 cherokee
Xjboss22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.